Premium Member Queue

Jai

1 minute ago, Drezriel said:

This is absolutely ridiculous.  I've played every beta and have never had this issue connecting to Mushin.  So you mean to tell me that all these "premium members" didn't play the betas and just came out of nowhere to insta-clutter the servers?  I mean are we just using this premium queue to promote some hype?  Let's get it together already.  Waited long enough for this game and having to wait two+ hours every time I want to play is obnoxious.

im in and i agree did the GM's say anything to us yet if so where can i find it because i dont know if its on facebook but i dont want to go there if  it is because they have a forum for a reason

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Typoking said:

im in and i agree did the GM's say anything to us yet if so where can i find it because i dont know if its on facebook but i dont want to go there if  it is because they have a forum for a reason

They tend to put there stuff on twitter normally @BladeAndSoulOps  puts it up

1 minute ago, SilverMushin said:

17 hours later I'm in, looks like I'm never going to log out! 

You better not. 
I'm also waiting to get in and once I do I probably won't logout until I get kicked by the game, which as things are now will probably be never :D
On a side note, the part where I said "once I get in" is highly debatable because after 3 hours and a half of waiting my queue is 655 minutes :D

3 hours ago, MadHatter said:

You better not. 
I'm also waiting to get in and once I do I probably won't logout until I get kicked by the game, which as things are now will probably be never :D
On a side note, the part where I said "once I get in" is highly debatable because after 3 hours and a half of waiting my queue is 655 minutes :D

I actually didnt log out the game just crashed for no reason on zone change so here I am waiting in Q...

On 1/15/2016 at 1:18 PM, Trieste said:

Ya I am pretty pissed off with this.. took the day off work to get this shit going and now I am losing the day. I hope we hear something from them soon. I am quickly losing my patience..

I mean, to be honest, there's really nothing we can do about it. Whether we lose our patience or not, they're gonna do what they're gonna do.

4 minutes ago, Typoking said:

Hime is replying to some other posts have a look around

2 minutes ago, Fuzen said:

They tend to put there stuff on twitter normally @BladeAndSoulOps  puts it up

WHY so they use social media to relay game info...... so they are messing up by not fixing this so we give there social media account more hits....?? do people get paid for getting aolot of hits on those formats like youtubers? if so we just cracked this case

3 minutes ago, Fuzen said:

I actually didnt log out the game just crashed for no reason on zone change so here I am waiting in Q...

Ouch happened to me last night, but the queue was only 45 minutes then, so I didn't mind. Sadly now from a rough estimation I'd get in any time between the next 3-24 hours lol :D

I wanted to say about the timer. I think the number of people in que isn't like your place is just saying how many members are in the que, that doesn't mean you're behind them i believe. So far from what i seen(I also do a timer on my iphone myself) I get in as soon as the timer goes to 0 maybe a min earlier. But the population in que still sits in the 1000s i think that is just letting you know the amount of people in que just to make you aware i guess? I've been going by the timer it gives me and it has been very accurate.

WHY so they use social media to relay game info...... so they are messing up by not fixing this so we give there social media account more hits....?? do people get paid for getting aolot of hits on those formats like youtubers? if so we just cracked this case

nope
they do actually respond to tweets send them on and see.

1 minute ago, Korene said:

I wanted to say about the timer. I think the number of people in que isn't like your place is just saying how many members are in the que, that doesn't mean you're behind them i believe. So far from what i seen(I also do a timer on my iphone myself) I get in as soon as the timer goes to 0 maybe a min earlier. But the population in que still sits in the 1000s i think that is just letting you know the amount of people in que just to make you aware i guess? I've been going by the timer it gives me and it has been very accurate.

Feels like a coincidence, because mine said at the beginning 119 minutes, but after 3 hours and 40 minutes or so, now it's saying 635 minutes.

Just now, Fuzen said:

btw looked up it u can get paid per twitnope
they do actually respond to tweets send them on and see.

hmm, btw looked it up u can get paid for twits, so... did they say anything and why would they use twiter over the forum they made u know the thing every other game company uses to relay info to their customers , and why havnt they said anything to us on here this thread

Founder refund!!... If we cant play the headstart who buy a founder pack we need a refund of all our stuff so we can make a new character in a new server... or atleas set a afk timer beucase there tons of ppl AFK and it dont let join ppl who still didnt get the chance of log for first time... a this moment i just want my money back NcFail. re posting here becuase Ncsoft deleted my big post.. :v

hmm, btw looked it up u can get paid for twits, so... did they say anything and why would they use twiter over the forum they made u know the thing every other game company uses to relay info to their customers , and why havnt they said anything to us on here this thread

they use both you can see some of the other announcements here:
https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

and here:
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forum/412-news-and-announcements/

3 minutes ago, Typoking said:

A bit off topic, but you can indeed get paid for twits, but you have to be "promoting/twitting" a different product and not your own. Otherwise how are you going to get paid? It's your product after all :)

3 hours ago, MadHatter said:

A bit off topic, but you can indeed get paid for twits, but you have to be "promoting/twitting" a different product and not your own. Otherwise how are you going to get paid? It's your product after :)

I was saying no since that wasn't the type of tweets they are putting out.

2 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

A bit off topic, but you can indeed get paid for twits, but you have to be "promoting/twitting" a different product and not your own. Otherwise how are you going to get paid? It's your product after all :)

kinda off topic yes just trying to work a reason so i dont go on a rampage angry here reasoning is human nature because this whole thing is unacceptable

Archived