Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Brue said:

First line was irony on your statement that "Those who paid more get higher priority."

now regarding "The queue works fine."

It doesn't. It should says how many people is queue before you and estimation on time to join. But it doesn't. It shows or wrong number or complete random or total people waiting.  Or there some strange logic that i don't understand.

Unless I get confirmation from NCsoft that the queue system is currently broken, this is how they want their queue system to be. If the playerbase doesn't like it then oh well.

Like I said before, unless they say themselves the queue system is broken i'm not convinced it is.

1 minute ago, Tigerous said:

1916 Premium members waiting @ 101mins. Yeah beat that....x_x

That's not even accurate either, ive been at 90-100 mins for the last two hours. Nobody is actually leaving/signing off so the only way it moves is when someone crashes or their internet connection goes out.

1 minute ago, Solmirana said:

That's not even accurate either, ive been at 90-100 mins for the last two hours. Nobody is actually leaving/signing off so the only way it moves is when someone crashes or their internet connection goes out.

Oh No wonder the number keeps raising....

4 minutes ago, Meliran said:

So you picked the first server on the list, without thinking "Hm, I wonder if most other people will just pick the first one on the list?"

Sorry, it's very hard for me to have any sympathy with this, seeing how there are plenty of other servers without queues and you're not stuck on the one you chose. And if you're gonna whine to me about your founder's pack items and time spent, well, that's just your just desserts for trying to log in the instant the server launched instead of being patient like a normal person.

2 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Do I know you... What's up with all the hostility lol. Are you being paid by NCSoft to be hostile towards people who you've never met? You are what people describe as "cancer".

I didn't pick the first server on the list and I am having problems so I don't see his point other than to *cricket* for the sake of it.

2 minutes ago, BuShi_Do said:

I didn't pick the first server on the list and I am having problems so I don't see his point other than to *cricket* for the sake of it.

Yeah I don't even know why he is commenting when(I assume) he can play without having to wait in queue. Why would anyone stop playing and come to the forums to bash on people who have things to say... It's strange.

I've been waiting in q for well over 5h now and my position does nothing but reset this is just wrong
The problem will exist for when the game starts and honestly when you login you want to play a game not to stare at the char screen for 5h hours and still have well over 2h in wait time. Remember this is as a Premium member when the game launches all of these new players that will come in and want to see what its like are unable to play with there friends on the same server because they couldn't keep there stuff together
Honestly I don't think the server problem would be so bad if:

• Your Characters Were shared among all of the servers in your region
  • Your character can chose what server what server to play on at login

since they have already made the servers this way I don't see them changing this so here are some other things

• Account bound purchases (Yes our founder outfits should be account bound in a tab where we can redeem it as much as we want on as many chars as we want but it cant be traded.
  • Server transfer the Dev team pretty much just says "You didn't have to make your char on that server." but really some of us created our chars within seconds of the name reservation.
  • Game stability really what has me the most angered at the moment is that I'm waiting in a Q because the game crashed (it even crashed during there live stream... don't say its my PC)

this list is probably useless to even bother typing since they will probably just shrug it off but I would rather my complaint be something productive instead of just another complaint.

i just want to hear they say they are sorry because i didnt see  that yet in the news because it seems like its being done on purpose here,i mean someone in game said they said they would fix it today i dunno i didnt see that but when u question a company u got services from its doom to fail i can see people leaving in 1 month and kinda logging in here and there for a year then never playing it again

SE <Sqaure Enix> had this same problem at launch they sorted it out in 1 DAY just woondering what kind of mickey mouse operation is in charge in the rules of forum it says it s cool place to work maybe it should be fun maybe it should be konami then at least we would be in the game

3 hours ago, Yarnz said:

wtf is this...paid 125 to wait 2 hours plus. 

Paid that as well and ive been waiting for 6h and i have 2h+ to go

Blade and soul ops " Most of the pack items can be mailed to a new character (except bound like weapon skin); can submit a Support ticket to move items"

Then we can wait for over 24h for them to respond to our ticket.

This is absolutely ridiculous.  I've played every beta and have never had this issue connecting to Mushin.  So you mean to tell me that all these "premium members" didn't play the betas and just came out of nowhere to insta-clutter the servers?  I mean are we just using this premium queue to promote some hype?  Let's get it together already.  Waited long enough for this game and having to wait two+ hours every time I want to play is obnoxious.

3 hours ago, Drezriel said:

This is absolutely ridiculous.  I've played every beta and have never had this issue connecting to Mushin.  So you mean to tell me that all these "premium members" didn't play the betas and just came out of nowhere to insta-clutter the servers?  I mean are we just using this premium queue to promote some hype?  Let's get it together already.  Waited long enough for this game and having to wait two+ hours every time I want to play is obnoxious.

this is a good point there wasn't a q at all on beta.

Archived