Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Meekio said:

Now its 46 minutes! haha Why is this so bad. What are they going to do about this when the game actually opens up to the general population on the 19th. I'm afraid to think about it.

exactly my thoughts. building a game population is going to be really counter intuitive.

I have paid 125 to get head start and cant get in been in wait for an hour and i am pissed at this rate i might as well get my money back they had the time to be sure the server could handle the load  and am now at over 1000 in wait and not getting in still grrrrr

1 minute ago, Played said:

Same issue on Mushin, went from 5 mins up to 15 then 20.

5mins on mushin ? mmm there really is something wrong with this queue, im on mushin too, been in queue for about 15minutes now and im up to 1003 premiums in the queue (and 68minutes eta)

1 minute ago, Carella said:

I have paid 125 to get head start and cant get in been in wait for an hour and i am pissed at this rate i might as well get my money back they had the time to be sure the server could handle the load  and am now at over 1000 in wait and not getting in still grrrrr

They would have known how many player's purchased packs but the problem is everyone is trying to access the most popular servers, Mushin US, Windrest EU

1 minute ago, Jey123456 said:

5mins on mushin ? mmm there really is something wrong with this queue, im on mushin too, been in queue for about 15minutes now and im up to 1003 premiums in the queue (and 68minutes eta)

Wtf is mushin? i dont see that server

3 minutes ago, Jey123456 said:

i am on mushin and my wait is now at 50 min and 1047 players

wait time is now 67 min 

1 minute ago, Carella said:

i hope this gets fixed. and who do we report this issue to 

I'm sure they are well aware of this right now. Lot of people are experiencing this. Now to just see what they do about it. Hopefully something. 

Why would they allowed more people in a server that the server can handle. if the server is overflow with premium members is going to have queueds. This is very stupid whats going to happen when the game launches the 19th. Premium status means nothing.

Archived