Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Arcadian said:

LOL OMG AOL days.. yeah, I'm West Coast tho LOL

Arcadian, it will most likely be at least 3 more hours at this rate. Do we know if we get disconnected if we don't touch the screen and our turn comes?

1 minute ago, Machder said:

Arcadian, it will most likely be at least 3 more hours at this rate. Do we know if we get disconnected if we don't touch the screen and our turn comes?

Dunno to be honest.   I just know that if it CTDs, You will have to repeat the whole process again =(

3 minutes ago, Momochan said:

I don't know, but it's pretty entertaining really.

I'll take anything at this point, I've been in the queue for 7 hours.

Really hope you get in.  A little fix is better than no fix at this point..

5 minutes ago, Gemta said:

Why are we fighting :/

the que has made as all angry

Right!? Why can't we all be FRIENDS!

That and if the computer game is stressing you out then it is doing the opposite job of what a computer game's purpose is. One must ask herself, what is worth sacrificing for the sake of "fun"? Where does the line become blurred, or stop existing whatsoever?

1 minute ago, Bahamutchaos said:

<<Funny>> thing is:My brother is in the game, afk for 3 hour or more now and nothing to kick him out.So we are all just waiting for ppl to leave the server cuz its full or what?

I dont understand the reason behind this queue completely TBH.

Yeah, people don't want to deal with the long queues.  So they afk knowing the server isn't dumping them.  If the game doesn't CTD, they'll be in all night...

Finally got to play after hours of waiting. Got to level 3. Time to receive my weapon.. Screen goes black.... oooohhhhh nooooooooooo!!!!!! This isn't good lol.  Game crashed. Back into Que I go. 1922 Premium Members waiting.

I understand having some Queues... but, 1922 is just insane. Especially when you paid for the Master Pack. They are basically taking our money and giving us the middle finger. I agree with most, Beta was the time for them to sort this out. They knew how many orders they were getting. In this day and time, this should not be an issue.

Bottom line is... we paid to play this game and not sit in a Que for hours. When you pay for something you expect to get your moneys worth. Not stand around waiting to hopefully use that item some day. They collected our money. They should deliver the product to everyone that paid for early access. For those that will say.. they did deliver, pick another server.. I shouldn't have to pick another server. It should not matter what server we want to play on. We paid to play on the server we picked and that's it.

EPIC FAIL.....

1 minute ago, warth said:

see, if you had Alienwere then u could simply skip the que....

I was mostly just observing your argument with Machder, but after this comment I honestly think you're dumber than mittens designed for a snake.

Just dropping into to share my experience, I've been in queue since probably 30-40 mins after the servers went up. There is 1920 Premium Members waiting and my estimated wait time is 480 mins. 

I'm not really surprised, just kinda disappointed that I paid to play 3 days in advance but haven't actually been able to play. @_@

I'm trying to get onto Mushin btw.

e9e0a4193e.jpg

NCSOFT put free TRANFER player for i try move my player to low population server.. is realy boring wating long time for join to Mushin .  that is oly for Premium i dont know when all free player join on this game ... to crazy lag and maybe overheating server crash

1 minute ago, reynnsnow said:

SMH. I did nothing wrong. I never said anything in chat or trolled like the zone chat and faction chat and got to 32 and then black screen while minding my own business questing. NC, please.

u made it to 32...gratz! I haven't even made it to lvl 1

Welp people were warned that Mushin would have long ass queue times and no one believed them. You have a Master's Pack? Great. So does half the server. Everyone minus the Initiate pack users has premium activated which means we all get priority queueing which means no gets it yet. Shouldve chosen a different server.

Meanwhile, Im sitting on Jiwan leveling away with no issues.

Archived