Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NSBOP said:

If you actually had brain to read/listen etc to the warning from NCSoft that Mushin will face Queue,you would be one of those poharan,etc playing watching from side and laughing :D

Dont you think everyone in that queue has a reason to stay in this one particulary?

GM's should have implemented a wait number in descending order of people who have clicked start to enter the game and let people in 1 by 1, of course readjusting the number, so that player's know where they are on the wait list to enter.  Not by time. Time is *cricket*ing ridiculous, keeps jumping from 53 to 80 to 165 to go back down to 80 and jump up to 245. 1910 premium's waiting to join on Mushin and it's been a 2 hour wait. This is terrible. 

2 minutes ago, Machder said:

With that grammar, I am surprised you even are employed,

LMAO.

I understand everyone is excited and all but this was going to happen. This game has been waited for a lot of people for many many years so a lot of people are tryna play.

As Machder said, it'll cost them a good penny to even expand the servers when we know that the hype will die down in a week and we'll be okay.

My advice to peoples is just I guess make another character on a different server and play there for a while if you need a fix.

Try new job/races and ask friends to join if you want. I've been in queue for an hour and I've actually gone up about 15 people.

8 minutes ago, Machder said:

With that grammar, I am surprised you even are employed, be that as it may.  Look, even if they knew two weeks ahead of a time as to how many people would be joining, they would not lift a finger because it's impractical in practice.  For one, it would cost them even hundreds of thousands of dollars to upgrade their servers.  Additionally, it would take some serious time to bring that new server online.  Finally, to upgrade servers on merely conjecture as to what the final population will be in a few weeks is just pain stupid.

they had plenty of times to realize this was going to happen

Months in fact

thats why we had something called betas?

regardless, getting a founder is completely and utterly USELESS.

and you're defending NCSOFT? A company that has hands on lineage 2, Aion, Guild wars2, and such to name a few which is even MORE popular than this game.

2 minutes ago, NSBOP said:

If you actually had brain to read/listen etc to the warning from NCSoft that Mushin will face Queue,you would be one of those poharan,etc playing watching from side and laughing :D

You may be laughing and playing, assuming you are one of those enjoying the game at the moment, however I would not trade large server population for no que plus tiny population.  Mushin has over 20,000 players.  Next server up has only like 4k, after that's it's 2k and less.  Yes, it will be another 1-2 hours before I can even see grab my newbie dobok, but at least I know there will be plenty of people to gank.  ( ! ) I ... I mean, to play with :P

whoa there grammar police...im ranting and can type anyway I see fit...fk off and don't read it if u don't like it. truth is...u were able to read it so climb down off ur pedestal princess cuz I don't care what u think of my grammar...

and are u actually retarded? it doesn't take that to increase the server cap...archeage did it in a day after they said they screwed up...and simple truth is, knowing that this many ppl are playing on mushin for early release...what the hell u think is gonna happen when the game is actually released? dumbass

Just now, Kenuty said:

they had plenty of times to realize this was going to happen

Months in fact

thats why we had something called betas?

Let's assume they did, I still think it would be a bad idea to invest into top-notch servers just to accommodate everyone.  Here, let me give you a real life example: Comcast!  Yes those S.O.B.'s who take your money and run.  They follow optimization principle and players / server slots is very similar.  Say you are an ISP and can offer 1000 mbps which you want to sell.  So you advertise 100 mbps for $100.  with me so far?  That's 100 mpbs, for $100, so that means I can have 10 people because 100 mbps x 10 = 1000 mbps, which is all I can deliver.  In a perfect world, this would be the case, but guess what? It's impractical, because as an ISP you would soon find out that those 10 users, barely use, let's say 10 mbps on average.  So instead of selling 10 slots (100 mbps x 10 = 1,000 mbps), you sell, 100 slots!!  Now, there is no way, as an ISP, that you can accommodate 100 users when they are all using their 100 mbps limit, because you don't have 10,000 mbps ability, only 1,000 mbps.  Fortunately, most of the time this is not a problem and everyone is happy.  However, guess what happens during days when all the users are online at the same time and all of them are using the full 100 mpbs?  Chaos! No one can get anything, everyone's speed is shit, etc etc etc.  This is how Comcast works, this is how TONS of other applications work, this is how game servers work, including Blade & Soul.  So you see, just because they knew this would happen, there's no way they would upgrade their servers for something as temporary as early launch day.  Trust me, it's not as simple as "HAY I PAID MAH $134.99 + TAX + SHIPPING 'N HANDLING + COD 'N DA FUQ IS MAH GAME SLOTZ??? QQ BBQ!~!!!!!oneoneone"

3 minutes ago, warth said:

whoa there grammar police...im ranting and can type anyway I see fit...fk off and don't read it if u don't like it. truth is...u were able to read it so climb down off ur pedestal princess cuz I don't care what u think of my grammar...

and are u actually retarded? it doesn't take that to increase the server cap...archeage did it in a day after they said they screwed up...and simple truth is, knowing that this many ppl are playing on mushin for early release...what the hell u think is gonna happen when the game is actually released? dumbass

Sorry kid, you're on the Internet here, grammar is your suit and tie.  Sound like an idiot, get recognized as an idiot.  As for NCsoft knowing about Mushin, read one of my earlier replies for a practical example why they did not do anything about it.  ... and grab a dictionary while you're at it, you many actually need it.

12 minutes ago, Machder said:

You may be laughing and playing, assuming you are one of those enjoying the game at the moment, however I would not trade large server population for no que plus tiny population.  Mushin has over 20,000 players.  Next server up has only like 4k, after that's it's 2k and less.  Yes, it will be another 1-2 hours before I can even see grab my newbie dobok, but at least I know there will be plenty of people to gank.  ( ! ) I ... I mean, to play with :P

That's just founders...there are thousands of people waiting for 19th to play.They are called f2p players.Players that may buy VIP but not founder,simple.

Even much worse games then this one don't die for years...

Plus before 50 patch it doesn't really matter if your server is not that populated,however just watch and see the madness at monday when the game launch and alot of f2p players aim for mushin,and especially after a good bunch of them grab VIP. Inb4 7h queue for you.

NCsoft in fact had data from beta and did what they could - start with many servers,which is luxury itself ! MAny games launch with few servers and then add new but meanwhile people rage like mad.IF that was the case here, I would admit is publisher faut,but they prepare themself ! They ffs added 10 NA and 12 EU.

We in EU don't suffer so much as biggest part of EU gamers are french and german,and they have ther own servers.So atleast EU is separated into 3 servers,and NA to 1. See the difference?

Everyone assume game will die in a month... not it will not. Just watch and then bang your head in the wall when f2p players grab VIP.

Well, got in for a whole level.  Crashed to desktop.  Back to the long ass queue again.  I think I'm done for the day.  If anything, I'll never pay for the upper end of some game again.  It's getting so damn tiring paying for the best and getting crap on launch day.   I understand launches are rough.  Been at this for over 25 years now.  I've seen my fair share of them.  One thing that keeps coming up - You pay the best, hoping for the best and it often times bites you for launch.   Frustration is the easy emotion right now...

The "Head Start" was a little misleading. I thought I had a head start on playing the game but I guess that the real game I am playing is the waiting game. NCSoft you rascals you, clever use of that ambiguity there. 1905 Premium Members waiting and I bought that nice looking Master Founder thinking it was special D:. Is it too late to ask for a refund? I might as well wait a week after the launch date seems like the results are gonna be similar.

an I'm guessing since ur here trolling the forums...ur sitting in que too. numbnutz

and just so u know...im in this que because my clan is on mushin...the largest one on the server, so...I deffinately have a reason to sit here...and I could care less how you think it works...this is the real world...it don't work that way

Just now, Arcadian said:

Well, got in for a whole level.  Crashed to desktop.  Back to the long ass queue again.  I think I'm done for the day.  If anything, I'll never pay for the upper end of some game again.  It's getting so damn tiring paying for the best and getting crap on launch day.   I understand launches are rough.  Been at this for over 25 years now.  I've seen my fair share of them.  One thing that keeps coming up - You pay the best, hoping for the best and it often times bites you for launch.   Frustration is the easy emotion right now...

It will ease up, but west coast just came back home from work therefore it may take a few hours.  Remember when World of Warcraft was launched? We haven't seen que's like that since AOL changed their subscription plan to monthly.

Just now, Machder said:

It will ease up, but west coast just came back home from work therefore it may take a few hours.  Remember when World of Warcraft was launched? We haven't seen que's like that since AOL changed their subscription plan to monthly.

LOL OMG AOL days.. yeah, I'm West Coast tho LOL

Archived