Premium Member Queue

Jai

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NoxNoctum said:

i dont think the number of premiun users on the screen reflect your place in the queue. only how many ppl are at that moment in the queue. (i think this might be true since my queue number go up, but the time remains or goes down)

no, both went up for me. And on the top right corner it says i am premium.

So is this safe to say that a refund is now liable? 

125$ to sit in line is amazing. 

Don't care if someone brings up an excuse "But its a popular MMORPG"

Could had made the queue handle much better or an anti afk system.

you paid 2x the price of a triple A title for a reason.

I didn't even know the servers were going to be this full. Bad luck to choose the full one and played all day to sit around all day now. Not only that but you're on a 3 day head start. In which time is ticking, my time, and all your times. I suggest submitting a ticket.

I love seeing my estimated wait time jump from 52 minutes to 77... Definitely not worth the $125 I paid. I'm playing other games while waiting in this ridiculous queue. What kind of company would allow this? Straight turning me away to go play something other than their game because of poor foresight and planning.

I call conspiracy on NCSoft. They purposely did this so that people who didn't get premium memberships would upgrade their Founders Pack in hopes of not having to wait 4+ hours in this queue. I feel sorry for people who aren't premium members come Jan. 19th. Oh wait, they'll probably buy founders packs too just so they won't have to wait in queue for half a day. Well played NCSoft, well played.

well time getting higher is normal, since its an average. if your place in line was say 100 and wait time was 1 minute x slot you woould need to wait 100minutes. but if wait time went up lets say 2 min and your place in line decreased, lets say to 90, your wait time would be 180 minutes. (even as your slot moved down). ; 

I've been doing a whole lot of stuff, and yet again when I reached the end of queue and was connecting to the server it disconnected me before letting me onto the game. So I don't think some people (at least me) can even get on whatsoever. Some master pack this turned out to be.

17 minutes ago, NoxNoctum said:

its not poor planning. implementing antiafk is only useful during launch. so why spend a lot of resources in something thats only going to be used in a week or 2.

It's not a waste of resources when it's a simple enough and widely adopted policy.  Go afk for 20 minutes?  Get removed. 

it just really pisses me off because they knew how many people was gonna be playing on Mushin since Monday...didn't they have the ability to use their brain and see that they needed to adjust the server size? I mean come on...they do this for a living...if I failed so hard at my job...id be unemployed

1 minute ago, warth said:

it just really pisses me off because they knew how many people was gonna be playing on Mushin since Monday...didn't they have the ability to use their brain and see that they needed to adjust the server size? I mean come on...they do this for a living...if I failed so hard at my job...id be unemployed

With that grammar, I am surprised you even are employed, be that as it may.  Look, even if they knew two weeks ahead of a time as to how many people would be joining, they would not lift a finger because it's impractical in practice.  For one, it would cost them even hundreds of thousands of dollars to upgrade their servers.  Additionally, it would take some serious time to bring that new server online.  Finally, to upgrade servers on merely conjecture as to what the final population will be in a few weeks is just pain stupid.

Archived