Premium Member Queue

Jai

Is it ncsoft faut all sc**bs decide to go in 1 server while NCSoft privided plenty? I would understand if it was like in AA with limited server and all of them geting insaneeee Queue but here you have 10 and all decide to go in 1? Ncsoft can't implement a brain in s**id people,sorry.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My queue has been like an hour... I don't want to risk cancelling the queue then going back to another extra hr of waiting.. unless you can gaurentee that it will 100% work @ you must change to something different then mushin...

29 minutes ago, NSBOP said:

I just used my brain instead of blaming the company. Kids nowdays deserve ther goverment to vote back for the regular army. I would love to see most s****rubs  here to get in the army and where they are going to cry how dificult it is.

I can't. I'm not even mad, this is amazing.

Most people here HAVE applied their premium - a lot of us were DC'd in the first place by a GAME BUG, which has absolutely nothing to do with the player. The queues for Mushin are 4-5 hours long, going on 6 - which again, isn't anything to do with the player. We're all premium here, and only a few of the posters on here didn't know how to apply premium. This post basically exists because premium isn't making a difference.

People have also repeatedly stated the reason they're on Mushin is because of friends and clan commitments - have you actually read any of the posts or were you just itching at the chance to jump onto the thread bandwagon and throw out completely retarded statements about the government and the army? I don't think you'd do too well in the army either with your attitude of rushing in without actually knowing anything.

31 minutes ago, ItsJess said:

I have the Master's Pack too, kinda obvious because of the outfit. My pictures were taken one after the other and it shows how I started with 48 minutes and then went up to 56.

2prelgk.jpg

1q48xe.jpg

....and it's been doing this to me non-stop since

So ur in mushin hm? :)

Last 3 DC I had ( for some reason I dc like 7 times today) I was in 5 premium people Queue last one was 15 min ago so your friend must use brain to aplly hes pack if he didn't(windrest).

What ncsoft can do if you all sc**bs want to go mushin? Send a Time traveler in the future to bring machine that hold entire china population ? Really? Don't you have 10 servers to choose from? They did what they had to do - secure the experience of players by  implementing enough servers.They did,however what's ther faut is to put Mushin as game server - we know he is cool,pro etc,but should not be name server.

1 minute ago, NSBOP said:

Last 3 DC I had ( for some reason I dc like 7 times today) I was in 5 premium people Queue last one was 15 min ago so your friend must use brain to aplly hes pack if he didn't.

What ncsoft can do if you all sc**bs want to go mushin? Send a Time traveler in the future to bring machine that hold entire china population ? Really? Don't you have 10 servers to choose from? They did what they had to do - secure the experience of players by  implementing enough servers.They did,however what's ther faut is to put Mushin as game server - we know he is cool,pro etc,but should not be name server.

I'd explain it again but I don't have the patience or the crayons to do so. :I

For everyone complaining that they took time off school or work for the launch this happens with almost every major online game release. Also unless you have good friends on Mushin who won't leave it is probably best to go for Poharan or w/e. I have a feeling down the road Mushin will become like the Siel server of Aion which is populated but very unfriendly.

ok i know for a Dam fact the Chinese and kor server house like 100x what we got how the hell cant they match there server it was only a translation job u knew the amount of people that were gonna play all you had to do was add some extra this is crazy

ok nvm just can they close the server not in use and force them into 2 server to have this many isnt needed it is?

Just switch servers, :p there are many servers for reason. Should have had patience before applying your codes and such i guess. Well I was hoping to play Mushin since majority of friends over there but I guess for now until the current problem with Mushin fades i'll be playing on Jiwan and testing things, It worked out great, got into Jiwan without having to que up and such and enjoying myself

Game queue keeps increasing the players and wait time.  I've been in for 4 hours now.  We are at 1925 Premium and 82 minutes remaining... still... LOL  Glad I got the best package I could.  Made a huge difference right now /sarcasm

Told to repost on this thread...

Archived