Premium Member Queue

Jai

2 minutes ago, MixTape said:

you havent played any popular games then... AA had 10 hour queues, FFXIV had 5+ hour queues, every WoW xpac has had full servers/queues.... that only 3 mmos. BnS has been highly anticipated so queue times shouldve been expected. Sit back, enjoy the queue, or try another server. im on mushin, sitting in queue atm, timer is 34 minutes, down from 45.

It's just frustrating to be told 15 minutes... nope 50 minutes, 47 minutes... nah 80 minutes. You know what, lets go for 223 minutes. We'll give you a break and go down to 87 minutes. lol, Nah back to 300 minutes.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hakumei said:

Honestly, I'm not upset about Queues.  Regardless of how much I paid.  I'm upset that I was in the game, crashed because of a Game Bug, and now I am punished 1hr for something I had no control over.  

Exactly, I was one of the first people online, then out of nowhere a cutscene forces a restart - and now 4-5 hours later I'm still in a queue. I applied premium on my account as soon as I logged in at the start, and I'm a master pack owner.

This is pretty stupid.

Just now, Devastation said:

is it just Mushin server doing this?

Yes, so far it is just Mushin in NA, I rolled toons on other servers and none seem to have queues yet.

Fun fact: gold sellers seem to be present on all servers I've tried, it's hard to believe, and I first thought they were trolling, but Jiwan, Poharan and Old Man Cho, the ones I tried, have one or two spamming gold sellers, add some useless people to queues there I guess :P

What's up with the que on Mushin? is everyone just make char in mushin? I been in que with 899 member ahead of me since 1:30 took a nap came back now and still in que with 1671 member. This is crazy, 4 hours already. I guess all TERA player is on this server.

I didn't want to go to Mushin to begin with but my clan was dead set on going there. I really like my clan but if NC soft offer any type of transfer where your nc coin items follow you then i'm going to have to take that. These queues are silly, most MMO's have it set if you get kicked from game and relog back quick, no queue. Free transfer with the items I bought and i'll be more then happy.

I have the Master's Pack too, kinda obvious because of the outfit. My pictures were taken one after the other and it shows how I started with 48 minutes and then went up to 56.

2prelgk.jpg

1q48xe.jpg

....and it's been doing this to me non-stop since

2 minutes ago, ihatevnecks said:

Yes, because these people weren't smart enough to spread out to all the other servers.

It would be handy if you actually had a server selection screen with current population information.  Then people would understand the problem better.  I didn't know Musin was going to be that packed when my friends and I decided to make characters there.  I didn't know it this after noon with no problem and leveled up for a bit.  I only found out after being told I had a 90 minute queue and coming here.  

This kind of information needs to be made MORE ACCESSIBLE if you expect people to move.

• NCSOFT

Hi all, we are discussing next steps on handling the queues on Mushin and Windrest. If you haven't committed to Mushin like buying items or collecting your Master Pack items, we ask you to reroll on the servers that have no queue. We understand some players are committed to Mushin and have plans to remain there. We are looking into what more we can do.

2 minutes ago, Fumblezub said:

because ALL TERA player is on this server. They want world PVP together. thats y.

Well what do they expect to happen? If a bunch of people from one whole game decide to populate a single server in another, of course it's going to be slammed. 

Just now, Hime said:

Hi all, we are discussing next steps on handling the queues on Mushin and Windrest. If you haven't committed to Mushin like buying items or collecting your Master Pack items, we ask you to reroll on the servers that have no queue. We understand some players are committed to Mushin and have plans to remain there. We are looking into what more we can do.

Add more capacity, it's *cricket*ing 2016 .... and companies still try to bottleneck servers and think its fine or ok to do, or not implement a better q system

1 minute ago, Hime said:

Oh my god an actual response, it's like sighting a unicorn.

1 minute ago, TheRiceball said:

Its not just Tera players on Mushin. It's the majority of the US players. I saw a forum that broke down the servers. Mushin has 50% of US players. Unlike Jiwan which is only 10% and 60% BR. So anyone who speaks English is flocking to Mushin.

Why is only most US player on this server? lol I though all the server are on same location. weird.!!!

1 minute ago, TheRiceball said:

Its not just Tera players on Mushin. It's the majority of the US players. I saw a forum that broke down the servers. Mushin has 50% of US players. Unlike Jiwan which is only 10% and 60% BR. So anyone who speaks English is flocking to Mushin.

Oh I hope that isn't true. I  selecteed Jiwan and the last thing I want is to be upon a BR dominated server.   Nothing against BR players but I learned my lesson in Aion with that kind of situation.

1 minute ago, Mewi said:

Can someone please explain to me on how to apply master pack premium membership ????  it says im rank 1 and have no premium membership ;S

Go onto your actual account from the official website - then click "Apply Code", on the Blade and Soul tab it should have your premium membership available to be applied. c:

y'know, not that it really makes a difference now I think about it

Archived