Forums

Premium Member Queue

Jai

1 minute ago, Mewi said:

Can someone please explain to me on how to apply master pack premium membership ????  it says im rank 1 and have no premium membership ;S

go on to b&s site and you have to manually apply it yourself!!! go to "redeem codes" im pretty sure

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Snoopaloopz said:

I didn't want to go to Mushin to begin with but my clan was dead set on going there. I really like my clan but if NC soft offer any type of transfer where your nc coin items follow you then i'm going to have to take that. These queues are silly, most MMO's have it set if you get kicked from game and relog back quick, no queue. Free transfer with the items I bought and i'll be more then happy.

In a similar situation Snoopaloopz as my entire clan voted to set up on Mushin, otherwise I'd already be on one of the lower pop servers 

1 minute ago, Momochan said:

Go onto your actual account from the official website - then click "Apply Code", on the Blade and Soul tab it should have your premium membership available to be applied. c:

I dont think i want to apply it now.. i rather have a refund and wait for tues see whats going on.

2 minutes ago, Momochan said:

Go onto your actual account from the official website - then click "Apply Code", on the Blade and Soul tab it should have your premium membership available to be applied. c:

y'know, not that it really makes a difference now I think about it

Thanks a lot momo!  I was so confused... guess I didn't expect to have to apply it twice lol.

3 minutes ago, TayannaK said:

In a similar situation Snoopaloopz as my entire clan voted to set up on Mushin, otherwise I'd already be on one of the lower pop servers 

I am with this...I warned my friends that Mushin would be too busy but we have alot of old friends from games we used to play all on Mushin and alot of my friends are into the WPvP....i would be just fine on any other server

I've gone from 40 to 70 minutes while we've been here. It can only go up from here. Literally, I guess.

& Yeah, for some reason they reset it all since CBT - though you might want to think about what Fumble said, maybe it's best to not apply it at all and get a refund seeing as those who HAVE applied it are still in 5 hour+ queues. (On Mushin, we're all very much aware the other servers are fine)

• NCSOFT
9 minutes ago, Snoopaloopz said:

I appreciate an NC Soft employee finally coming in here to give us a heads up.

9 minutes ago, Momochan said:

Oh my god an actual response, it's like sighting a unicorn.

I've made a few posts here and there through out the morning. It keeps getting buried.

We are working on getting a dev tracker up for easier visibility of our posts.

You'd of thought that for the 3 days early access they'd of done away with the "premium membership" to allow us who have pre ordered to enjoy the head start, not sit in a queue for hours on end. I'm less inclined to pay for a game that i have to queue for, in fact the opposite is true #refund anyone?

I've played many MMO's from launch day and never had a queue system like this!

Just now, Skai_Skye said:

I am with this...I warned my friends that Mushin would be too busy but we have alot of old friends from games we used to play all on Mushin and alot of my friends are into the WPvP....i would be just fine on any other server

This might be cold hearted but at this point if they offer any type of transfer with your ncoins following you, I would take it in a heart beat. I know my friends/clan is on Mushin but it's not worth to sit in queue like this. I mean there is cross server party/pvp so meh.

1 minute ago, Momochan said:

I've gone from 40 to 70 minutes while we've been here. It can only go up from here. Literally, I guess.

& Yeah, for some reason they reset it all since CBT - though you might want to think about what Fumble said, maybe it's best to not apply it at all and get a refund seeing as those who HAVE applied it are still in 5 hour+ queues. (On Mushin, we're all very much aware the other servers are fine)

I didn't buy Masterpack because I wanted 3 day headstart lol.  I personally don't think this queue issue is a big deal, and people are making a mountain out of nothing but their own impatience.   This is typical of all popular MMOs and they shouldn't resort to raging over the unavoidable.

Lets all just calm down and relax,  there are always other things to do while we wait :3

1 minute ago, Snoopaloopz said:

This might be cold hearted but at this point if they offer any type of transfer with your ncoins following you, I would take it in a heart beat. I know my friends/clan is on Mushin but it's not worth to sit in queue like this. I mean there is cross server party/pvp so meh.

no im with you, i honestly think i would tell all my friends to take the offer to transfer the clan and everything, clan isnt even made yet so no harm done there even, we have friends that will be playing that are non-premium, its not fair to have them sit in these queues anymore than it is for us to sit in them

10 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all, we are discussing next steps on handling the queues on Mushin and Windrest. If you haven't committed to Mushin like buying items or collecting your Master Pack items, we ask you to reroll on the servers that have no queue. We understand some players are committed to Mushin and have plans to remain there. We are looking into what more we can do.

Simple, give us the chanse to transfer server now, for not lost progres and items collected from founders pack, then the servers go swaying!!

When People will learn GM can't log in ther account to apply ther founder code? YOU HAVE TO DO IT MANUALY by yourself and only. How can I DC 8 times so far and never ever wait for more then 5 min in Windrest(most crowded EU serveR) ? ??? I just used my brain instead of blaming the company. Kids nowdays deserve ther goverment to vote back for the regular army. I would love to see most s****rubs  here to get in the army and where they are going to cry how dificult it is.

Just now, NSBOP said:

When People will learn GM can't log in ther account to apply ther founder code? YOU HAVE TO DO IT MANUALY by yourself and only. How can I DC 8 times so far and never ever wait for more then 5 min in Windrest(most crowded EU serveR) ? ??? I just used my brain instead of blaming the company. Kids nowdays deserve ther goverment to vote back for the regular army. I would love to see most s****rubs  here to get in the army and where they are going to cry how dificult it is.

false, i have applied code and have been waiting over an hour..

2 minutes ago, NSBOP said:

yeah i didn't had queue too lool really don't know why this people whine about queue.. also ncsoft provided lot servers! so people who don't want queue just go to other server ;)

I got in the minute it went online but the game bugged out and now im stuck in a "45 min" queue for over an hour hahaha this is so fking sad wtf is the point of a head start when i cant even get to play

2 minutes ago, Momochan said:

It's more about something that was promised, that everyone paid for, which they're not receiving. Even if some people don't mind not having the head start, it doesn't change the fact you paid for it and should receive it :/

If you take time to think about the headstart,  you'll lose so much time in queue when it goes full open.  The headstart is just the start of the headache of queue times, not the end.  Get ready, because it is about to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Archived