15th January "Disconnected from server".

knutberg

This issue really needs to be resolved fast as possible, many players who might want to dish a lot of money out may get driven away for some time due to this issue. It's happening constantly to me, mainly when im in a loading screen, or going through ports. Sigh. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/15/2016 at 10:45 PM, Decadencia said:

Solved my problem

"Disconnected from server. (2000)(132,10054)"

Simply by using WTFast.

Guess you have to use it now if you living in one of those Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan because of partnership with Innova .

Meh, i'm around the middle east and i'm recently getting that same issue, my game was working fine until  today.  Any suggestions?

I've been getting the same "Disconnect from server. (1000) (132.10054)" error too, but mostly when I'm about to enter a new dungeon or area.

I'd try WTFast, but I don't have a job, so no subscriptions for anything. Even if I could get it, it seems like it's only half-assedly solving the problem, from what I've see in some of the other posts on this thread. I'm just lucky enough to get in game. This is really starting to *cricket* me off, hell, I literally just started playing the game yesterday! Can we get a Mod in here or something to explain to us what's going on?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived