15th January "Disconnected from server".

knutberg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, crazymrpipz said:

how did u add the game to it? now it says the launcher wont work after i installed WTFast :( asks me to add a game?

You have to add it as a custome file, click add

then click browse, go to your Local Disk(C:)>Program Files (x86)>NCSOFT>BnS>Bin>Gameclient 

and click okay then add a name and you should be good to go.

24 minutes ago, Kaz07 said:

You have to add it as a custome file, click add

then click browse, go to your Local Disk(C:)>Program Files (x86)>NCSOFT>BnS>Bin>Gameclient 

and click okay then add a name and you should be good to go.

i get to BIN but cant find gameclient :(( can u please help

I was searching for the whole month about ncsoft ip blockade and ain't found s***t. In Russia you get two 4-sided stones (160 dmg and 80 vampiric) in similar to "founder's" pack. absolutely not crushing early balance, yeah. 

Haaaaah. I'm frustrated. 

2 minutes ago, Nitelith said:

Ok guys WTFast is partially solved my problem with "Disconnected from server.(1000)(132,10054)" window, but now I am getting the "Failed connect to server.200" after the same pin-code-request. :<

yup same here :( when u added game to WTFast and press play game doesit work right away? cause for me the launcher has to be restarted :( it asks me to locate the game for the launcher and ic ant find it...

As said above about  "WTFast settings for Alpha" I'm changed some letters in my launcher path, so the result ->

bVOimqp.jpg

Launcher parameters:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe" /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

4 minutes ago, Nitelith said:

As said above about  "WTFast settings for Alpha" I'm changed some letters in my launcher path, so the result ->

bVOimqp.jpg

Launcher parameters:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWest\NCLauncher\NCLauncher.exe" /LauncherID:"NCWest" /CompanyID:"12" /GameID:"BnS" /LUpdateAddr:"updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com"

thanks so much! got that done! without errors! now WTFast should it be showing anything? it says possible connection ISSUE?

5 minutes ago, Nitelith said:

bVOimqp.jpg

Launcher parameters:

is their any other settings i need to change in NETWORK? or anykind of other settings? thanks so much

That's the all settings I've changed, but not the all servers in the program let you connect without any problem.  I'm just trying various servers from the list in WTFast, clicked the next one "London/Choose the best(or something like that)", started the game and have no issues. Now waiting in the queue :o

Just now, Nitelith said:

That's the all settings I've changed, but not the all servers in the program let you connect without any problem.  I'm just trying various servers from the list in WTFast, clicked the next one "London/Choose the best(or something like that)", started the game and have no issues. Now waiting in the queue :o

where do u change those servers? and did u change the port?

7 minutes ago, Nitelith said:

and on the launcher do u use EUor NA version of the game?

5 minutes ago, crazymrpipz said:

im still getting the error :( Failed to connect to server.(200)

I've had the same one and all I did is just scroll the Server window and try various servers from the list until I got one of them worked for me. So I hope you'll find the "Yours" one and start the game without any troubles. :)

Hey I have this problem too.. tried with wtfast but idk what to write under "Run with Launcher". I tried putting the client from NCSOFT in the setting but its not launching and gives me client error.. so i tried putting the shortcut client from my desktop in the folder and using that to load the game.. and now it gives me a diff error with wtfast (3000) (133) (0)

PLease help :( 

Archived