Sarumonin

[NA] Eterna | PVX | Semi-Hardcore | 18+ | TS3 | Organized | Active

DJPr3tty   

Since when is Elite #1 clan on Poh?  What are you number 1 at, easy 45 content that is brain dead?  Picking on Eterna acting like that means anything? 

The only thing you are #1 at is being a sad man.  

Elite is rank 15 nice

Eterna best of luck to you guys on the journey to rank 15 =^____^= 

(Y)

Edited by Calderious

58 minutes ago, Calderious said:

Elite is rank 15 nice

Eterna best of luck to you guys on the journey to rank 15 =^____^= 

(

No worries in less than 12 hours we'll be Rank 15 :) Like most clans that know how this system works ^_^ 

Edited by Sarumonin

Just now, Alfeon said:

Bruh please..... stop trying... 

Think you guys should stop trying lol. That clearly says rank 14 are you illiterate?Yes you have the materials to get to 15 so congratz, we do as well so im not even remotely sure where your pulling these, "we're #1 on poh server" lol.

Alfeon   
Just now, Bilingual said:

Think you guys should stop trying lol. That clearly says rank 14 are you illiterate?Yes you have the materials to get to 15 so congratz, we do as well so im not even remotely sure where your pulling these, "we're #1 on poh server" lol.

Who said we're Number 1? LOL I never said anything about being number 1. 

Listen, I understand you "1 Game Guilds" feel super hardcore and entitled on the silliest competencies in which you believe you are the "Best". Hey that is your Role-play? Go for it. Wrong server, but kudos for you! :D 

By the way.. for a Rank 14 Clan oh sorry hahaha I mean 15, sorry how could I possibly forget - we never see you in Misty. Ever. Hmm. Anyways good luck on your gaming adventures and your silly little mini-war. xD

We'll see you in Soulstone Plains! 

43 minutes ago, Alfeon said:

It's okay, Frail Tragedy is Rank 15 tomorrow :) 

Congrats to Frail Tragedy, at least they have decent members.. unlike this "Elite" clan ;) 

Edited by Sarumonin

1 minute ago, Alfeon said:

Who said we're Number 1? LOL I never said anything about being number 1. 

I've seen your recruit thread lol. the fact that you someone commented on elite getting to 15 makes me giggle :> do you guys want a cookie? a tummy rub perhaps o;? ya'll silly 8^)

Mishi   

Ok kiddo's it's time to drop the drama. 

Have some food and drinks on the house!

Screenshot_160117_010.jpg

Alfeon   
1 hour ago, Bilingual said:

I've seen your recruit thread lol. the fact that you someone commented on elite getting to 15 makes me giggle :> do you guys want a cookie? a tummy rub perhaps o;? ya'll silly 8^)

hahahaha I was just messing around with Shadow LMFAO but he took things seriously and Yes, we'd love a cookie plox c; 

1 hour ago, Sarumonin said:

Congrats to Frail Tragedy, at least they have decent members.. unlike some yours ;) 

Haha congrats to your Clan as well for Rank 15 :)

Edited by Alfeon

2 hours ago, Calderious said:

Ewwwwwww

This is getting a little childish. Lets act a little bit more like adults and stop your nonsense on our recruitment thread. Please and thank you ^-^

Mishi   

Had a great time running with Eterna, and Crimson Legion, in Soulstone plains earlier today. ^.~ 

Join Eterna and get a chance to tie Mr Saru on a pole~ (a Phun to all those not-so Saru fans~) We are still giving out Cake~! \O/ 

Wow infernal battlegrounds was fantastic! I'm hoping we don't lose our rewards. 

We are getting prepared for GVG and with our rank 15 which means our immunity rank! 

Play with us today and help us take down Cerulean. 

Midian   

Doing 4 man content with you all has been fantastic! Best clan on this server from both factions. <3 <3 <3

Mishi   

Eterna is still recruiting.

If you want a guild that you feel like a family member in.

Not just another "number" in the ranks you should check out Eterna.

Also Saru gives away cookies. :D