Shoshin

Farewell, beta forums!

Shoshin   

There have been happy times, sad times, angry times, bewildered times, trolly times and much more here on the beta forums, but all-in-all to those of us who were active on the forums I bid thee farewell.

At any moment this morning they will close these forums and we will no longer be able to communicate with one another again until Friday. 

If you would like to share any parting words with your fellow beta forumers, leave them here!

Until we meet again!

Blindrat   

Well I guess all I can say is that I hope when forums come back up we have a lovely community going forward! *hug* Looking forward to playing with you all :)

See ya soon!

Shoshin   

You act like they're going away forever

These forums, posts, and topics basically are. They will be archived and then after a time be deleted forever and will no longer be able to be replied to at all. So yeah, what we have now is kind of going away forever.

Hence the farewell "beta" forums. Key word is beta. 

Edited by Shoshin

Yui   

"Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends." - Richard Bach

Yui signing off!

goodbye11.jpg

Edited by Yui

Zofi   

These forums have been a worthy foe and thusly defeated.  We shall not see another of its kind in four cycles.

DANNA   

At least we're gonna be the kickass players who can say "I play since beta" xD

See you soon :P

un1.jpg

Edited by DANNA

Purple   

These forums, posts, and topics basically are. They will be archived and then after a time be deleted forever and will no longer be able to be replied to at all. So yeah, what we have now is kind of going away forever.

Hence the farewell "beta" forums. Key word is beta. 

they will always be here, let them clean the threads. Alot of them are full of trolls anyhow