Sign in to follow this  
Cogbyrn

Server Analysis

Cogbyrn   

I just recently came back to checking in on this game after hearing it was going to release soon, and it turns out, it's releasing right around the corner.  Before things kick off, I wanted to see if there has been any "unofficial" titles for the different servers (PvP, PvE, RP, you name it) determined based on guild migrations, community vote, or whatever the guiding light may be.  That typically seems to happen, but my own knowledge of the systems within BnS is pretty lacking, so I can't speak in more than generalities.

If anyone has a quick reference in case anything has been determined, I'd love to have that info centralized for when making a decision on where to go.  Otherwise, if nothing really exists for this game, that works too!

Shoshin   

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/145234-happy-holidays-from-the-blade-soul-team/page-1

You can go there to see the officail server names.

For NA, the most populated server will be Mushin with Poharan being second and Old Man Cho being third if my assumptions and readings on the forums are correct.

For EU, the most popular server I believe will be Windrest from what I gathered, although I did not pay much attention to the EU talkings

If you are NA, I recommend coming to Poharan as you will have less of a login queue but there are a few large guilds going to Poharan so it will definitely not be a dead server. Mushin will be jam-packed and crazy, so if you like that go for it. If you want active but not pulling your hair out trying to complete a quest and not being able to kill everyone then go to Poharan. 

Cogbyrn   

Awesome, thank you for the insight!  I should have mentioned I'm NA, and I don't really need to be in the hustle and bustle of a really large server.  I'm also still deciding whether or not I want to join a large guild, or a smaller one.  I'll have to feel out the mechanics/game first, methinks.

Edited by Cogbyrn

Shoshin   

Awesome, thank you for the insight!  I should have mentioned I'm NA, and I don't really need to be in the hustle and bustle of a really large server.  I'm also still deciding whether or not I want to join a large guild, or a smaller one.  I'll have to feel out the mechanics/game first, methinks.

Eterna Gaming Community will be on Poharan as will Sinister Swarm. While I am part of Eterna, the Sinister Swarm group is an awesome assortment of players as well so if you are looking for a larger community then I urge you to check out either. 

Eterna's recruitment will be ending soon, however, so check us out at www.eternagaming.com. I'm sure you can google Sinister Swarm and find them as well if you would like. 

Either way, I hope you have fun with the game! 

Sign in to follow this