Sign in to follow this  
Belshaw

Master's Pack activation code not showing up?

Belshaw   

hey all,

so I know that you can't apply any codes between jan. 7th and headstart, but other people seem to have TRIED, which leads me to the conclusion that the codes are THERE to be applied..., but when I check my account, I don't even see any applicable, or non-applicable codes..., where can I find them?

thank you for your help

Rylo   

Mine isn't where that picture is pointing to? I activated mine during closed beta and it hasn't returned.

Edited by Rylo

sevXone   

@Rylo: I think you're fine if you activated during closed beta? i have 7200 ncoins from that time and no code.

If you check the "Transaction History" you should see under the Blade & Soul tab that your pack is added. I see mine there.

Edited by sevXone

Belshaw   

I hope so, cause mine isn't listed where the picture says it is either..., there's a couple of codes (initiate + upgrades) in the transaction history, and I do have those 7.200 NC Coins, so I guess the activation stuff is only for packs bought after the beta...?

in any case, thanks again, either I'm not the only one and the issue will be fixed sooner or later, or you're right and i'm good to go

edit: guess I'll find out in about 2 hours

Edited by Belshaw

Grimoir   

PEOPLE.....learn to READ.

It clearly states on the pack itself its valid from 15 January 2016 to 31 December 2025....its not rocket science >_> i could understand if it was a code or a riddle but like come on...its like right in yo face o.o

DANNA   

There are literally 10 posts on first and second forum page describing exactly this problem. Start to read please.

YOU DON'T NEED THE CODE FOR NAME RESERVATION.

ON THE 15th YOU CAN ADD THE CODE AND GET YOUR STUFF.

Sign in to follow this