Bluehound

NA's Finest PvPers <Which Server Will the Best PvPers/Streamers Play On>

Kounat   

Mushin, it's all Mushin. If you're not on Mushin that means you're from EU. If you're not on Mushin and you're from NA.... I don't know what you're doing with yourself.

Teisho   

Mushin, it's all Mushin. If you're not on Mushin that means you're from EU. If you're not on Mushin and you're from NA.... I don't know what you're doing with yourself.

It's not that hard to figure out what we're doing.

We'll be playing the game rather than sitting on our thumbs as we wait for the biblical queues to bless us with our turn to log in.

Good luck with the Server of Endless Queues, guys.

They have other servers for a reason, you know. You may wish to consider checking them out. That is, you know, if you actually want to play the game at launch and not just twiddle your thumbs. 

Kounat   

We'll be playing the game rather than sitting on our thumbs as we wait for the biblical queues to bless us with our turn to log in.

Lmao I'll be logged in at 1pm est on January 15th, don't worry, no queues here.

@Zyru, Have fun grinding for open world equipment and no players to enjoy it with. You may wish to consider what the point of getting gear is for if you have no one to use it with.

Good luck with the Server of Endless Queues, guys.

They have other servers for a reason, you know. You may wish to consider checking them out. That is, you know, if you actually want to play the game at launch and not just twiddle your thumbs. 

Well thats true, but do you think that will happen on the 3 day headstart? I see that happening on release when the BR's/Bomani's swarm, but Idk about the headstart, if that happens then the servers arent big enough. 

Plus I would rather play on the biggest most popular server , so when the time of recession comes AKA server merges then you wont have a problem of migrating since your server will be the one to transfer to, plus if you have lots of friends or a big guild that you wanna follow that alone is enough reason to go to a particular server.

Kounat   

Well thats true, but do you think that will happen on the 3 day headstart? I see that happening on release when the BR's/Bomani's swarm, but Idk about the headstart, if that happens then the servers arent big enough. 

Plus I would rather play on the biggest most popular server , so when the time of recession comes AKA server merges then you wont have a problem of migrating since your server will be the one to transfer to, plus if you have lots of friends or a big guild that you wanna follow that alone is enough reason to go to a particular server.

Exactly, they've already expanded the server sizes because of the tests they did at the start of Alpha/Beta, they also expanded the size more since then - the queues like that wont be happening during the headstart, if anything they'll be occurring the 19th but with the founder's packs you get priority so who cares...?

I'd rather be on a server with some population and people that are going to be playing the game and that know how to play, not some second-hand dead server with the randoms that decide to TRY the game.

If it's faction PvP, then it's Mushin, as everyone's said. For arena PvP, doesn't matter at all since it's cross-server.

Familiar   

Gonna be Mushin for sure. Faction PvP is one of the things I love most in MMOs. I'll probably level in my faction outfit like I did in Beta, just for fun.

Negaimu   

ive played bns for years between kr jp & tw. even with tw's insane bot problem, being on premium i never saw the login queue lol. so us on mushin wont be waiting for our turn to long in since premium priority is quite powerful =P

Vreezi   

what's wrong with this guys and his posts?

Damaged and/or troll.

On topic though, the answer to anything server related will always be Mushin. And CO generally attracts better PvPers, and players in general.