Kaishina

[Petition] Do NOT Remove nProtect Game Guard

the utter ignorance... and arrogance to boot....
GG is a invasion of privacy it injects it's self into the operating system and monitors memory and other programs that the main issue I have with the program.
My misfortunes with GG DXtory (for wich I payed money) is a videocapture program GG killed BnS after it started up and yes DXtory does a inject... for FPS and REC monitor.
I had to buy a capturecard to be able to videocapture BnS.

My second misfortune again for videocapturing was Nahimic for MSi a audio program that will enhance your audio while recording.
When it was running BnS would not start errorcode 4049....

Ow BTW it came with my motherboard!!!

So how am I hacking then?

Anyways GG was shipped with the launch client so it's clear NCsoft is not listening at all I wish there support a good launch it would have gone batter without GG.

And no it does not mean I will not play BnS and if I find a easy way to shut it down GG I will just to protect my privacy.

There are better ways to find hackers then with GG although real good hack creators know ways around all of them.

To name a view fairfight, punkbuster or a good GM team..

And yeah I will be a player as son as I seen bot behavior I will report it. 

Edited by Silverwolvie

Chrys   

Dude ,GG works FINE with Firefox oppen as stated in my screenshot. MAYBE this was the case with CBT (Sadly i didn't play with CBT client) but you might as well want to get your facts UP TO DATE before you reply shit on my thread yea ? Then again if you can't make any reasonable use of logic than YOU are a lost cause.

My experience in different games with that crap software is more than enough to allow me to express my worries on whatever thread. Gameguard hasn't been upgraded to Gameguard2 or some other thing, it's still the same software, and its interferences with other legit softwares have always been reported during history by internet communities. Not even a month ago GG had troubles with mozilla and this is a fact which makes really hard to change opinion about it after 3 days only of release of new client because, as it had troubles with firefox, it might have troubles with any other software in the future.

Now, almost everyone on this thread is reporting you all the issues caused by GG, plus is confirmed the presence of hackers and bots in many games "protected" by it. Wouldn't u maybe consider a different kind of hack protection or software that might be working better in catching hackers and not in bothering legit players with random shutdowns?

Rey   

See, Silverwolfie problem is what most streamers/youtubers will probably have with GG when using obs or who knows what other programs to make its life easier or the stream more entertaining .

I have more than one screen and my pc can handle bns and something in the background and its probably a matter of time before i have to stop

1.Playing that x game when i wait for something in BnS because GG doesn't like the other game.

2.Watching that movie with the x video player because GG doesn't like it

3.Having that program in the background that is just monitoring something on my pc

4.That videocard/motherboard program that GG doesn't like

Plus all the bad image GG created for itself while it stops...nothing. 

T3cNykL   

Ignore this guy he thinks he has knowledge over programming cause he knows what a .bat file is. And no you cannot bypass GG with a .bat.

Ok ty. Not that I would bypass but just wanted to know incase I ever ran into problems with it. I used to play I think it was Aion and it had that for awhile. Maybe it was a diff. game not sure.

Anvh   

Ignore this guy he thinks he has knowledge over programming cause he knows what a .bat file is. And no you cannot bypass GG with a .bat.

but you can with a dll file

I remember I had a s**t ton of problems with nProtect in another game. I had to contact INCA corp directly because the game publishers themselves couldn't do anything xD

Also, the game I just mentioned was FULL of hackers, gold sellers and it even allowed 3rd party programmes. Well, I hope it improved with time (I'm talking about 5 years ago).

Edited by aiElyChan

Anvh   

Really... GG does nothing against bots or hackers since it is so easy to bypass, all it does is make it more annoying for the honest player.

It's like the FBI messages and such before the movie saying you should not copy or pirate movies... when you watch a pirated movie you don't see those messages.

I remember I had a s**t ton of problems with nProtect in another game. I had to contact INCA corp directly because the game publishers themselves couldn't do anything xD

windows 10 was not support for about 2 months after the official release... Edited by Anvh