Dissey

Feeling the hype for name reservation?

For me, the hype for the reservation died ages ago; right now instead, I'm just dying from the inside out, top to bottom, waiting for the game to launch. NOTHING ELSE IS FUN ANYMORE

Dissey   

My hype just died a lil bit, bc I checked the character info site in my browser. link

It was offline the last couple of weeks but now it works again (white on white, readable if you "select all") anyways~

I searched for the name I really really want to have and guess what: Its already been taken!!! 

Like what the hell! How are there already character created! More important by whom! Will they get deleted again?

I really hope so, I would be really mad if some "staff member" or whatever have advantage of the rest of us.

Maybe the Gms took some names before the name reservations? honestly if that is true it would be pretty dissapointing .____.

Ishtar   

Maybe the Gms took some names before the name reservations? honestly if that is true it would be pretty dissapointing .____.

You can try using the staff names, see if it's taken already, if it is, your guess is probably true. Or some other players took it lol

Edited by Ishtar

Jem   

GAH how much longer for EU and NA now??? TO LONG!!!! >.<

EU is in 16 mins, NA is 8 hours 16 mins.

Shiko   

so is the code for founders automatically applied or do i have to manually apply it?

DANNA   

so is the code for founders automatically applied or do i have to manually apply it?

You can't apply it atm. You're good to go for name reservation. You need to apply it on the 15th to get your items.

pr1nce   

U don't need code to reserve name. Code is only for ingame bonuses and u will be able to apply it on 15th.

Woops, I was too slow >.<

Edited by pr1nce

Shiko   

and the latest i can upgrade to the masters is the 14th cause it will be locked on the 15th right or can i upgrade after the 15th i couldnt find anything on that

Ango   

We'll need to add our character slots before being able to create a character though, won't we?

Dissey   

2 Mins left...cya in some mins guys ~ AND MAY THE QUICKEST COOLEST AND FASTEST PERSON WIN!

- Let me know if you got your name after =)