Dissey

Feeling the hype for name reservation?

TurkeyChokingThanksgivingStuffer

You asked.

Given I am aware thats a joke, but names can only be 20 characters long. 

Penumbra   

Given I am aware thats a joke, but names can only be 20 characters long. 

Must have miscounted :/

Could have sworn that was 20.

It's an insanely popular name where I am from.

I'm pretty happy that the time they set this up will be at night. I was worried it was going to be in the morning when I have class, so thank god its not :blink:

Grimoir   

I'm pretty happy that the time they set this up will be at night. I was worried it was going to be in the morning when I have class, so thank god its not :blink:

Same ^^ was already planning to leave teamviewer open and remotely make my char xD lucky dont have to yay!

NSBOP   

Only fear I have is about my alt name(uhm not anime or alike but it's not rare) and as about my main I always pick something noone think of so I'm ok.

Dissey   

The only thing i am still worried about is the patcher :o Can you stay with the PIN code ready exactly when the clock ticks...OR do you have to open the launcher the second the clock ticks in order to download some patch they send you.

This is really making me worried xD I guess we will have to wait and see...

Light2   

Man a lot of names will be taken, I would feel so disappointed paying for a pack that gives name reservation. Then lose your name to faster "clicker".

Am i the only one making back up names?  

Dissey   

Man a lot of names will be taken, I would feel so disappointed paying for a pack that gives name reservation. Then lose your name to faster "clicker".

Am i the only one making back up names?  

I must get one of the names i have on the other mmos..if i get none of them then i will use my backup names that no one have.

''Man a lot of names will be taken, I would feel so disappointed paying for a pack that gives name reservation. Then lose your name to faster "clicker".'' 

I agree with you on that part..not getting your names would suck but since most names will be gone the first 30 seconds i guess you have to come prepared

화 랑   

Okay guys and gals,

what you need to do is~

Reserve name such as 

Naruto

Sasuke

blah blah the whole 9yards

and sell it for gold later.

Plain and simple.

Dissey   

Okay guys and gals,

what you need to do is~

Reserve name such as 

Naruto

Sasuke

blah blah the whole 9yards

and sell it for gold later.

Plain and simple.

If you get names like that you want to use it not sell XD

The only thing i am still worried about is the patcher :o Can you stay with the PIN code ready exactly when the clock ticks...OR do you have to open the launcher the second the clock ticks in order to download some patch they send you.

This is really making me worried xD I guess we will have to wait and see...

id like to know this too. unless there is a last minute patch im assuming that we can wait at the pin screen and the game will only try to connect to the game after we enter it? o.o just theoretically. im not a tech person dont listen to me

Bartas   

I've been gazing at the countdown clock, doing nothing at work...

After I successfully create a character I think I will go to sleep and wake up on Friday afternoon. Won't be able to concentrate on anything this week anyway  :lol:

Dissey   

I've been gazing at the countdown clock, doing nothing at work...

After I successfully create a character I think I will go to sleep and wake up on Friday afternoon. Won't be able to concentrate on anything this week anyway  :lol:

Haha ikr!!! i want to join you xD

Messie   

My hype just died a lil bit, bc I checked the character info site in my browser. link

It was offline the last couple of weeks but now it works again (white on white, readable if you "select all") anyways~

I searched for the name I really really want to have and guess what: Its already been taken!!! 

Like what the hell! How are there already character created! More important by whom! Will they get deleted again?

I really hope so, I would be really mad if some "staff member" or whatever have advantage of the rest of us.

Edited by Messie

Aurelia   

@messie Yes it can't be already taken, reservation ahsn't started yet lmao

my question is: if someone with master pack wants to reserve names on both NA and EU thats also possible right? 

Messie   

@messie Yes it can't be already taken, reservation ahsn't started yet lmao

my question is: if someone with master pack wants to reserve names on both NA and EU thats also possible right? 

2. Yes but different times and you have to change your region in the launcher from EU to NA or revers.

1. But I checked the site and my name is taken. Lv. 1 KFM on Windrest, explain pls

Edited by Messie

Aurelia   

2. Yes but different times and you have to change your region in the launcher from EU to NA or revers.

1. But I checked the site and my name is taken. Lv. 1 KFM on Windrest, explain pls

Yeah i know its different times and different regions in launcher, i was switching before checking ping and so on during cbt :)

thats awkward cause when i search the name on the site you provided it says "0" for your name

Messie   

Yeah i know its different times and different regions in launcher, i was switching before checking ping and so on during cbt :)

thats awkward cause when i search the name on the site you provided it says "0" for your name

Yea for my second name its 0 results either, bc it's not taken already ^^

But the name for my main, there is already a character existing

Edited by Messie

Ishtar   

You can have narutard, but please don't take my sasugay okay?

j/(k,j/k You can have em both ~