Sarumonin

What Do You Guys Think?!

The Blade & Soul Division for Eterna Gaming has been working on this amazing video since Tech Alpha #1! With over 300+ Gigabytes, 100+ project files and too many hours to count working on this - our amazing member editing this video and a ton of dedication, this was made!

I hope you guys will enjoy this video and give us some amazing feedback. Thanks guys!

Mvh   

Honestly? I think if you just went with 3:03-3:20 you'd have a decent video, you don't really need much more than that. Everything else just seemed extremely random. Examples being - Camera placement, pov, theme and text.

For future reference I would pay more attention to the target audience, as I mentioned you only needed those 17 seconds but have 396s so viewers kind of get bored and miss the point.

Camera: A 20 yard outward zoom would have been fine (first person is okay for pictures obviously but when you're looking at a bridge instead of your target its going wrong - See 0:40 in)

POV: The first person boss fight is a good idea in general - just not that close.

Theme: Is this a guild video with random solo plays vs regular mobs mixed in???

Text: This is the major one and the one point I cannot stress enough! Never EVER EVER EVER pause a video for text unless it's 100% needed - Look at the frame captured at 0:20. & PLEASE keep the text in one spot, normally to the center right/left.

Another thing to note is the link at the end directing viewers to your website. Just take the imagine from the home page of your website and use that next time because the fade-in text used atm makes me sad.

---

Now that the part that makes me feel like a douchebag is out of the way, I want to say some nice things! ;)

Your music choices were great, they somewhat fit the scenes well except for some random solo plays thrown in and mixed up themes but the general idea was great. Perhaps if you switched the clips at 0:40-0:57 with any of the fighting clips during the second song it would help it to flow a little more.

You also segmented your video which is a good approach, I believe it went pve > guild > pvp. Perhaps just try keeping things together once again, such as pve > pvp > guild as it would help the video to flow easier if you do intend to make the video so long.

---

My apologies if this made 0 sense, it's been a long 48 hrs and my punctuation starts going haywire.

Once again please don't feel like I'm being mean, these are just points that I would try to make if I were ever to make a video and I do highly recommend with just going for the 17 second long segment.

Mvh x

Edited by Mvh

Thank you for the constructive criticism! :D This is something that we will definitely be taking to make some amazing videos in the future! :D

Edited by Sarumonin

PKaBoo   

I think that vid was awesome o.o

but what do I know <.< ...

sure maybe it's "longer" to some... and would be nicer for THEM to be shorter lol

I loved it and the songs ....  B)

if I didn't have a clan already, that vid would "buy" me for sure  :P