Sign in to follow this  
Anjuna88

Popular Names

Random Japanese weeaboo names in a KOREAN MMORPG...

gets me every time, such disrespect.
Then again if you have a typical anime/finalfantasy or a stupid name overall, chances are I will probably PK you.

Edited by Barnivere

Kaishina   

Random Japanese weeaboo names in a KOREAN MMORPG...

gets me every time, such disrespect.

Then again if you have a typical anime/finalfantasy or a stupid name overall, chances are I will probably PK you.

I like you.

Blizzia   

Thinking about trying to snatch Naruto or Sasuke just for the lulz.

Oh, and we'll probably see a TON of names that are spelled wrong.

Yui   

I feel like i'm cursing myself for saying it.

I am going for Yui

DANNA   

To be honest I always liked all the japanese names in Blade and Soul :(  I think it makes the game much more enjoyable. When I see typical western names in bns it looks super fail to me. --------- :ph34r: <-this is Bob

AttacKat   

My guess is something final fantasy related but who knows.

What are your thoughts?

Please, I stopped playing FF because I had enough, why would I want to name my char after it? Be original.

RAV3N   

Kim Jong Un

KOREAN GAME, OVERPOWERED CHARACTER... Kim Jong Un means bingo!!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  #bestIGNever

Churche   

with the popularity of kpop, is there a name yet for korean weeaboos? I wanna make fun of them too.

Edited by Churche

Kaishina   

with the popularity of kpop, is there a name yet for korean weeaboos? I wanna make fun of them too.

You'd better go to the Church...

Penumbra   

I don't follow, what is this?

Have I been living under a rock?

Do I wish to continue being ignorant? 

CurryPan   

Kungfu xxxxx

Assassin xxxxx

Force xxxxx

Xxxxx assassin

Sin Xxxxx

Punch xxxxx

Xxxxx Blade

Blade xxxxx

Xblade

Xsin

Xpunch

Negaimu   

God there are some assholes out there lol.. so glad they are the minority. I like how people think cause something is from korea, you  have to use korean names or some shit? lol even more ironic someone saying a japanese name on a korean mmo char is disrespectful, when blade & soul's art style is INSPIRED by anime xD

Anyway, Last i checked names are names. whether they come from sweeden or mexico or egypt. Thank god every day im not as narrow minded as some of the jerks that post on here :P

God there are some assholes out there lol.. so glad they are the minority. I like how people think cause something is from korea, you  have to use korean names or some shit? lol even more ironic someone saying a japanese name on a korean mmo char is disrespectful, when blade & soul's art style is INSPIRED by anime xD

Anyway, Last i checked names are names. whether they come from sweeden or mexico or egypt. Thank god every day im not as narrow minded as some of the jerks that post on here :P

379C355E-4A90-49B6-B7F6-8295ECF30F82_w64

Yui   

Ben Dover

Moe Delawn

Candi *thats candy with an i* (points for getting this reference!)

John Doe

Lemonade Candy

Spooky Boogie

Anjuna88   

Tons of good responses, glad to see people having fun with this. Name reservation up tomorrow, pretty excited to sit in char creation and play around (since my names are very unlikely to be picked as they never are).

CycLee   

Airi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

... hm.. dont lead me into temptation...

I already see ppl the manage to secure a popular name (like Sasuke, Kirito, Natsu etc...) and try to sell it later.

Also to add some more names tat most of you wont be able to get:

Erza

Lightning

Son Goku

Kira

Lelouch

Hatsune

Yoko

Ryoko

Ushio

Chii

Ranma

and

so

on

CycLee   

probably beause the people who wants it, dont want others to get the idea. i will also avoid the frenchises that could be relevant for me. but then again -  as soon as you leave modern anime- and game-characternames you have good chances to get your name saved

Sign in to follow this