Sign in to follow this  
Mvh

'Solo BnS'

Mvh   

The title is a little vague but I'll try to explain what I mean.

I've always played mmos as a solo player and in BnS I plan on playing semi solo (playing with an irl friend lover who is also a man) while disregarding most party mechanics.

There are plenty of different reasons why people play solo, I for one play solo because I hate having my personal goals overwritten by others simply because they either can't attain it themselves or it requires more than a single player which is fine - just not for me. There are also reasons such as anxiety which leads players to feel out of place, unappreciated and not accepted in the guild

Or a more common reason people don't join clans is requirements. Most players want to join the best clan on the server, why wouldn't they? However BnS is a game that has been around for a while even if it hasn't been available to everyone so reqs such as Gold+ in solo/tag exist, meaning new players are often stuck with 'casual' guilds or playing solo. 

tl;dr skip to here

If there is any interest in the form of a solo player community then I don't mind setting things up, we have access to a small TS or we could try Discord (I'll admit I just downloaded to see if its decent). Where players can come and go to talk to others if they need advice, education or someone to play with. 

If you're interested or think that it would be beneficial to have just say so in a message below. If roughly 10+ people agree then I see no harm in trying. You can also give a valid reason why not to (i.e there are already forums that do this).

Note - This isn't a clan or anything, there won't be a website or anything of the sorts, just a voip channel where players can come and go if they need something. 

--- 

My friend and I will be playing on Windrest EU but if this becomes a thing there should hopefully be players from several servers or even NA that can offer someone to play with for those who seek it. Advice is somewhat universal so servers tend to matter less (unless its things such as currency farming I guess)

Just as an example, my friend and I are aiming to farm Gold in solo/tag asap so if there is any other like-minded individual who wants to get involved then awesome.

---

Of course there is also other places to find advice/education on BnS such as...

Official Forums

BnS Dojo

+ an increasing amount of fansites.

---

Please keep on topic, be constructive & excuse the annoying way I structure things.

Mvh xo

Edited by Mvh

DANNA   

I play most mmo's solo, for reasons and I'm planing to be on Windrest.

So I'm in, I guess. Let's get in touch once ppl created their accounts on Monday :)

Jiggy   

I may be interested in principle depending on if I am suckered into this other clan or not. I would prefer to play the game casually without the constant pressure of doing everything perfectly and as optimally as possible, so this kind of group would suit my needs. However, to get me interested it would have to be an official (though casual) clan simply for the added synergy benefits.

Mvh   

I may be interested in principle depending on if I am suckered into this other clan or not. I would prefer to play the game casually without the constant pressure of doing everything perfectly and as optimally as possible, so this kind of group would suit my needs. However, to get me interested it would have to be an official (though casual) clan simply for the added synergy benefits.

Unfortunately I have no plans on creating any form on legit clan in-game or such. This idea is purely for the benefit on players who don't want that and only require help for a short period of time every so often.

That being said if anyone else wanted to create a clan for it I have no problem with that.

Sign in to follow this