Sign in to follow this  
krisztian922

Buying premium membership

Hy,

I was wondering if it has been mentioned anywhere how/when can get it. I'm thinking about either buying the initiate or discipline founder packs, but I wonder if in case I'd get the initiate would I be able to get premium at or before headstart. Or in case of the discipline pack I wonder if the ncoins will be good to get premium.

I honestly dont feel like I'll need any of the other bonus perks of either packs, I just dont want to miss out on the headstart and I plan to just have premium.

Jem   

Initiate pack doesn't come with premium, only premium 'points'. You're gonna have to buy the 30-day or 90-day premium when the game launches to get those benefits activated. Disciple pack buyers will have it since it gives you a 30-day. And we still don't even know the prices on premium membership... so unsure if the 2400 you get from disciple is enough.

Shoki   

You can buy premium in the cash shop. It doesn't matter if you have a founders pack.

Edited by Shoki

I get these, i meant to ask if we know when ncsoft plans to give the ability to buy it :x and well if ncoin is good for it or not. Thats why Im thinking between these two, since with initiate I'd like to get premium signed up too but unsure if at 15th I'll be able to buy it or if I got to buy at least discipline.

Imperi   

From left to right: Initiate Pack - Disciple Pack - Master Pack

kLKhMig.png

The Disciple Pack will give you a 30-Day Premium Membership and an additional of 2400 NCoins worth 30$ USD which should be enough (or not) to buy 2 more months of Premium.

At least in CBT we could buy Premium Membership for NCoins in the cash shop but not for the true price, which we do not know yet.

Also see this one:  http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/business-model-revealed/

Premium Membership

An item offered in our cashshop is Premium Membership, which is active for 30 days.

and here:

Premium Membership & Premium Points

What is Premium Membership?

Premium Membership provides optional quality of life benefits to compliment your experience in the game. Disciple and Master Founder’s Packs include Premium Membership for 30 days and 90 days respectively. When that membership expires, you can purchase additional membership time in the in-game store.

I personally think the complete in-game store will be available at headstart, although I do not know it for sure.

Edited by Imperi

Jem   

I get these, i meant to ask if we know when ncsoft plans to give the ability to buy it :x 

It'll be in the cash shop as I've mentioned before... we just don't know what the price will be.

Sign in to follow this