Sign in to follow this  
Antirave

Beating Destroyers

Antirave   

Hey Guys,

Could you guys give me some tip to defeat destroyers? I feel like they are extremely OP with their snare removing, ultra hard hitting, stun blocking spins and stun you to death combos.  

Antirave   

Make them spin out all their chi, hehe.

And then their chi recovers after you attack them. So lame. 

I play Summoner, BD and Sin.

As Summoner you prolly have hardest time vs them. Shortly put proper Q usage is one key to victory aswell as waiting first 0,5sec of spin before you sunflower. Whole picture ain't this simple tho :p

BD I'd say it's pretty 50/50 depending how you both manage to resist one anothers stuns.

As Sin you have prolly highest win chance out of these three by playing hit and run whole match. Don't feel like writing any detailed long guide here so I'd suggest you to check some vids to get idea of playstyle vs them.

Vreezi   

As Summoner you prolly have hardest time vs them. Shortly put proper Q usage is one key to victory aswell as waiting first 0,5sec of spin before you sunflower. Whole picture ain't this simple tho :p

BD I'd say it's pretty 50/50 depending how you both manage to resist one anothers stuns.

As Sin you have prolly highest win chance out of these three by playing hit and run whole match. Don't feel like writing any detailed long guide here so I'd suggest you to check some vids to get idea of playstyle vs them.

The sin bit is honestly pretty inaccurate. Summoner is one of the only classes sins have a hard time dictating the pace of the game with, since they have their own stealth too, and they have a thing that removes you from stealth. Summoner is by FAR our worst matchup in the game right now, and the matches are usually extremely fast paced.

Basically if you go into stealth, they reveal right away if it's up, which makes you go into defensive panic mode. You will have to use all of your resist and avoid damage skills and wait out the reveal DoT, and then you have a little room to breathe. But DO NOT hit them while they are holding up their sunflower block thing. If you do too many times you will probably lose. Also, focusing their car is probably a bad idea MOST times, and always if the summoner is better than shit. In the end, you basically just have to run like a *cricket* when you have the reveal on you, play around their flower block, and abuse your small windows of opportunity between those to hard cc, anicancel, and focus the summoner down. I prefer taking poison bomb vs summoners to provide consistent poison ticks and revealing them from stealth, cause often they stealth right next to their cat, so if you bomb the cat and the summ is close, it will reveal and you can wreck them. Also, the heal upgrade to your c and smoke bomb is a must (until we get the better insta-stealth smoke bomb).

Overall summoners in their current form completely counter sin, and there's not much I can say to help besides practice. Spar against some good summoners, preferably if they're guildies that can tell you what their skills do and what you're doing wrong.

Edit: holy shit I'm a dumbass. I opened this thread a while ago and came back to post later, but I guess I derped and thought that it was against summoners not destroyers for some stupid reason. My bad XD in that case, sorry person i quoted, your words are actually pretty true against destroyers.

Also Vile's guides for sin are the best out there, period. <3 check out the destroyer one as the person below me mentioned.

Edited by Vreezi

Sign in to follow this