Youmukon

Forums Unavailable Monday Morning

Youmukon   

Hello all,

The Blade & Soul forums will be unavailable starting on the (PDT) morning of Monday, January 11. We will be using this period to transition to Head Start and launch.

During the outage period you will not be able to access the forums, post on the forums, or register a forum name. When the forums come back online, you will not have to re-register on our forums, and a time-limited archive will be available if you need to refer back to an older thread or post.

If you have an account-related issue, you can still reach out to us via social media or our support site.

We will see you again when the forums are back around Friday, January 15!

The Blade & Soul Community Team

Forums goes off on the day we can reserve our names ...ncTrolls

I don't see what's the problem. Forums doesn't have to do anything with name reservation, nor headstart.

Mishi   

Better have the launch link for download up before the 11th is all I'm thinking.

Youmukon   

Will the personal messages in our inbox be deleted too?

I would have to double check with our Web Team, just to be on the safe side, consider that yes. So make a backup of conversations you want to keep :)

Shoshin   

I understand getting rid of a lot of different topics that pertained to issues and questions during the testing periods, downtimes, and other such things. It is clutter that is no longer needed and data that can be freed up.

However, @Youmukon, I am wondering if you wouldn't mind also checking with the Web Team if it would be possible to not delete the threads in the Clan Recruitment section. Many clans have worked hard on their recruitment posts and there are a lot of good memories there that allow new players to get an idea of what kind of clan it is through the forums. It would be a shame to lose all of that.

If it's not possible, I understand and I know that the Web Team is probably doing what they feel is best, but I see no reason to also clear out all of the clan recruitment posts, as more than likely all of the clans are just going to repost the same information all over again.

Trox   

I don't see what's the problem. Forums doesn't have to do anything with name reservation, nor headstart.

Unless there is a major issue that comes up that keeps people from being able to log in to reserve their name. Having one place everyone can go to to find out what the issue is and when it will be fixed is always a handy tool.

For the love of God, please transfer the clan recruitment threads/sections. I understand when you say people can just... Copy over their original thread but what we cannot copy especially in my case is 30+ pages of posts. A true intimate look into my clan and what we have to offer.

Please don't delete them.

Edited by Sarumonin

Unless there is a major issue that comes up that keeps people from being able to log in to reserve their name. Having one place everyone can go to to find out what the issue is and when it will be fixed is always a handy tool.

Dojo is your friend  :)

Noncsi   

Any chance to get a launcher download link before name reservation? I think nobody wants to stay in queue on Monday :) :)

Edited by Noncsi

Any chance to get a launcher download link before name reservation? I think nobody wants to stay in queue on Monday :) :)

They already said that download link will be available today