Sign in to follow this  
Neckbeard

Looking for a partner

I haven't played the game yet, but I have purchased the master pack because I know I will be playing the game for a long time. I'm completely new to the game, but I learn all games extremely quickly and am looking for someone to level with whether you are new too or are someone who's willing to teach me some tricks/basics. I'm probably going to be a hardcore PvPer, [have been in most games]. 

I am also looking for a partner, I am also new but that can change.

I am planning to lvl all day and night during friday afternoon and Weekend. Try to max lvl as much as I can before the non-founderpack player joins.

I am planning to join Mushin Server, so let me know! We can discuss something out

xGup   

Hey! My ign will be "Paramina"

I'm looking for people to play/level with during Pre-launch. I think I have a few people with me so we can all party up and level together and such if you are interested ^~^

I have played during most of the CBTs (missed out on 1 i think) so i have some experience and am willing to share whatever I know :D

I'm joining the Iksanun server so if you are down, feel free to message/contact me and we can work stuff out~ Good luck have fun on BnS!

Edited by xGup

Sign in to follow this