Sign in to follow this  
Ronoch

Sprint Key/function

Ronoch   

Hi, was wondering if they plan on making the sprint function something that can be bound to a key. I played the last beta just to lvl 10 and noticed that I couldn't find a way to bind sprint to another key other then the shift key or double tap. Double tap isn't an option for me, just feels so clunky, and shift is awkward for my play style. Does anyone know if they plan on making it something that can be bound to another key , like pretty much every other function in the game.  Or is there a way to do it that I just overlooked, considering I didn't play it for that long?

Sure hope so, it's kind of a big deal for me seeing that it will be used a lot. Kind of want to know ahead of time so that I can cancel my founders and just play as a f2p player...I hate when games don't allow you to use certain keys or make it so a key isn't changeable all together. This is 2016, common ppl.

Thanks

Shorsh   

You will cancel your founders pack and no longer play a game because you have to press Shift to run or double tap W?

Maybe this game isn't for you if that is your big deciding factor.

See ya.

bug   

I don't know if they're going to change it. You can porbably rebind some other key to be shift though, depending on your play style. Maybe bind a mouse key to be shift?

What makes your style so unique that you can't press shift? It's used in most games to change the speed, walk/run/sprint.

Kel   

Install autohotkey and make a script changing the key you want to shift.

Problem solved.

Yui   

Install autohotkey and make a script changing the key you want to shift.

Problem solved.

Any third party software that enables a feature not normally present in the game is against the ToS.

I know your trying to be helpful but this is helping them straight into a ban if it is detected. I am not saying it would be detected, but if detected it would be a bannable offense.

Kaishina   

Any third party software that enables a feature not normally present in the game is against the ToS.

I know your trying to be helpful but this is helping them straight into a ban if it is detected. I am not saying it would be detected, but if detected it would be a bannable offense.

From what you are saying gaming mouse synapses are a bannable offense too. Which they are not.

Only thrid party programs trying to modify the game files or data transmission from the client to the server is a bannable offense.

Shorsh   

Changing ONE key to press another key is not bannable.

Changing ONE key to press multiple keys is bannable.

BNS just featured a gaming mouse on their stream... I doubt they would do that if it was bannable :).

Yui   

I was actually editing my post about this. You are correct I hastily posted and when I thought about it was going to recant what I said. changing keys around wouldn't be bannable. I am sorry guys I messed up.

so the solution still is valid

Edited by Yui

Shorsh   

I was actually editing my post about this. You are correct I hastily posted and when I thought about it was going to recant what I said. changing keys around wouldn't be bannable. I am sorry guys I messed up.

so the solution still is valid

Bad girl, Bad, bad girl.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sign in to follow this