Sign in to follow this  
BlinkMoth

Does anyone remember how much dragon trade pouches are?

How much Ncoins are needed for it and how many pouches you need?  I'm debating on the $75 pack or the $125 pack.  I'm pushing towards the $75 pack.

Kounat   

A lot.

Just kidding, no idea, and no one else is sure either because all prices were subject to change from beta. Go for the $125 pack, it's worth it, and then some.

A lot.

Just kidding, no idea, and no one else is sure either because all prices were subject to change from beta. Go for the $125 pack, it's worth it, and then some.

I was considering this but the problem is. . . .I don't wanna eat cold cuts for lunch for a week and a half :( 

thats why I was pushing towards the $75.  The thing for me is, I like inventory lol.

Kounat   

I was considering this but the problem is. . . .I don't wanna eat cold cuts for lunch for a week and a half :( 

thats why I was pushing towards the $75.  The thing for me is, I like inventory lol.

Lmao how many characters do you plan on playing and maxing out inventory for?

Jem   

We have 88 rows now and the last row requires 50 pouches to unlock. Source? Today's stream. Jonathan and Bethany showed it off.

I think we went from 56 rows to 88? IDK, I need to double check. Gonna need a lot more pouches now.

Edited by Xandra

Shorsh   

We have 88 rows now and the last row requires 50 pouches to unlock. Source? Today's stream. Jonathan and Bethany showed it off.

I think we went from 56 rows to 88? IDK, I need to double check. Gonna need a lot more pouches now.

p2w confirmed.

Fry em so they aren't cold anymore.   Otherwise get some roast beef, some turkey, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, condiments, and chips.  Oh and those odd shaped pickles  and make yourself a sub and eat it whilst you play. I call dibs on half. 

Ler   

At cbt it was 20pouches for 720Ncoin.you need218 per char to unlock all inventory/bank space

But they may change price...

Edited by Ler

p2w confirmed.

You are aware this is only for inventory expansion.  As well as that you can get them in game without paying for it.  I donno what you definition of p2w is but there are games out there alot worse.  I forgot the name of it but there was a game where you can buy weapons/armor/accessories/etc in the game shop.  These items where about 120% to 150% strong than the in game items.  As well as that members got extra crap.  This game you can get anything with time.  If you don't like it, go play another game that doesn't do this. . . oh wait. . .they all do.

Shorsh   

You are aware this is only for inventory expansion.  As well as that you can get them in game without paying for it.  I donno what you definition of p2w is but there are games out there alot worse.  I forgot the name of it but there was a game where you can buy weapons/armor/accessories/etc in the game shop.  These items where about 120% to 150% strong than the in game items.  As well as that members got extra crap.  This game you can get anything with time.  If you don't like it, go play another game that doesn't do this. . . oh wait. . .they all do.

So you agree game is p2w?

What was the point in the sentences prior to the bolded one if you were just going to unintentionally agree with me. :)

EDIT: Also Each Dragon pouch cost 40 Ncoin during Alpha/CBT.

So 25 USD or 2,000 Ncoin for just the last row alone.

IMHO not worth it to go that far on your inventory, way cheaper to just upgrade your bank. 

But then again what i think is worth may not be what you think is worth.

Edited by Shorsh

Fysik   

At cbt it was 20pouches for 720Ncoin.you need218 per char to unlock all inventory/bank space

But they may change price...

No it doesn't cost 218 pouch per character to fully unlock your inventory.

Pouch needed to unlock per rows are as follow:

* First 5 rows are free

* 3 (basically free, obtain 3 pouches from yellow quest at around level 3-4)

Thats a total of 135 @ 40 NCoin (price from CBT, not finalize yet) each or if you buy the bundle pack of 20 then you get a discount price of -80 NCoin.

Side note: If you buy the $125 pack, then you get 50 free pouches then you're left with 82 pouches needed (since you get 3 for free) which will cost 2,960 NCoins or ~$37 USD or earn it through hongmoon coins.

Edited by Fysik

Avenaei   

Don't forget that you can buy dragon pouches using hongmoon coins. Also, you can trade those coins to alts so they can buy the pouches to use on that character. If they didn't have that option, I would be complaining but they give you the option to not get some outfits to expand your inventory. It's always better to unlock your bank before your inventory as it's a lot cheaper. Also, everything can be gotten with time.

Well, I believe you can. I hope I remember this correctly.

Edited by Avenaei

Ler   

No it doesn't cost 218 pouch per character to fully unlock your inventory.

Pouch needed to unlock per rows are as follow:

* First 5 rows are free

* 3 (basically free, obtained 3 pouch from yellow quest at around level 3-4)

Thats a total of 135 @ 40 NCoin (price from CBT, maybe not be final) each or if you buy the bundle pack of 20 then you get a discount price of -80 NCoin.

135+bank ....

Balmafra   

Why are we all kidding ourselves? We all have super bank accounts anyways.

@OP - Get the $75 pack. You can always buy/earn more later anyways when you feel like you need it.

Shorsh   

I'd get the 125$ pack tbh. I wouldn't even consider 75$ as the 125$ is way more bang for your buck.

And if your going to max out inventory/bank on 3 characters(why you would do this idk) but since you want to do that. Its def worth the 50 extra dollars and 1.5 weeks worth of cold cuts and ramen.

The 50 extra pouches you get in the pack are worth 25$ 

the extra 4800 Ncoin you are getting is worth 60$ which you can use to buy more pouches.

plus all the extra crap.. yes crap :).

Yes you can grind your way with hongmon coins but who says they will be giving those away like candy like they did in CBT?

Also to go into the hongmon coins a bit more....

this is the daily spin we will get at launch according to their stream, there are only 2 options for hongmoon coins.

and the option in slot 66 barely gives you anything :c

Ofcourse you can spend in game gold to get them as well but meh.

ipLcUcP.jpg

Edited by Shorsh

Bezerko   

I did the calculations on this thread:

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/138248-make-founder-pack-rewards-show-up-for-every-new-character/page-40

Hmm..  I'm glad someone was able to count all of those.  I've been wondering just how many pouches you needed to unlock full inventory.  So let me see if I'm doing the math right:

It's 720 NCoins for 20 pouches.  720 NCoins is $9.

Character 1 - 114 pouches

Characters 2 through 7 - 164 pouches each

Total pouches needed for 7 characters minus the 50 from the founder's pack is 1098 pouches or $494.10 to unlock all inventory.

Ouch.

Oh and I don't think that includes the 50 pouch row that Fysik mentions in this thread.  I think the last row at the time was 35 pouches.  So 50 pouches x 7 characters is another 350 pouches or another $157.50.  Bringing the grand total to 1448 pouches or $651.50 USD to unlock.
Edited by Bezerko

Sign in to follow this