lythea

10+ year MMO player looking for smaller PVP focused clan

lythea   

I'm interested in playing this game on a semi-hardcore level.  Currently in college so that comes first, but I don't have any other obligations outside of that.  I'm still undecided on my class and likely will be up until I make my character this Monday.

Most of my PVP experience is in Guild Wars 2, where I played a backline necromancer and a frontline guardian for multiple WvW guilds.  I do have 'guild vs guild' experience in that game, so coordination and following directions is definitely my stronger point.  If that's gibberish to you, then I apologise.  I also play WoW on a whim, where I usually do PVE since WoW PVP is... haha.

I'm a player who looks to succeed in everything I do, always trying to improve and whatnot.  I did not play the CBT extensively, only getting to level 21 before stopping myself and saving the experience for launch.  Naturally this means I did not do arena PVP in the CBT, but it is what I want to do endgame along with open world faction PVP.

What I am looking for is a proper VOIP server (no raidcalls or discords please), social and friendly people who want to improve in arenas without sacrificing the idea that we are playing a video game, and a smaller community.  I'd rather make 5 friends than 20 acquaintances.  18+ please.

Edited by lythea

CurryPan   

Hello, You might be interesting in Ookii Neko. We are small clan with no restriction. We give our member the freedom of play time however they would like. We are big about end-game contents. We will be tackle hardcore on raiding, dungeon, faction, arena, and every other aspect of end-game contents. Feel free to check our recruitment post and see if we might be the clan you looking for!

lythea   

Hello, You might be interesting in Ookii Neko. We are small clan with no restriction. We give our member the freedom of play time however they would like. We are big about end-game contents. We will be tackle hardcore on raiding, dungeon, faction, arena, and every other aspect of end-game contents. Feel free to check our recruitment post and see if we might be the clan you looking for!

Hey, thanks for the heads up but you guys are PVE focused it seems and I'm looking to play arenas/faction PVP.  Thanks anyway!

CurryPan   

I understand. However We do have one of the officer member who like to buried himself in PVP arena all day (He also a gold player). There's nothing wrong with that XD What we usually do, we give him support on the PVE part when he need. So he doesn't have to go through hassle of finding random group for PVE content. If you guys play style match and have fun together well enough. We might expand the PVP squad of the clan in the future. Especially for end-game hardcore big faction content. That might be something you like.

Keep us in mind ^^

I'm interested in playing this game on a semi-hardcore level.  Currently in college so that comes first, but I don't have any other obligations outside of that.  I'm still undecided on my class and likely will be up until I make my character this Monday.

Most of my PVP experience is in Guild Wars 2, where I played a backline necromancer and a frontline guardian for multiple WvW guilds.  I do have 'guild vs guild' experience in that game, so coordination and following directions is definitely my stronger point.  If that's gibberish to you, then I apologise.  I also play WoW on a whim, where I usually do PVE since WoW PVP is... haha.

I'm a player who looks to succeed in everything I do, always trying to improve and whatnot.  I did not play the CBT extensively, only getting to level 21 before stopping myself and saving the experience for launch.  Naturally this means I did not do arena PVP in the CBT, but it is what I want to do endgame along with open world faction PVP.

What I am looking for is a proper VOIP server (no raidcalls or discords please), social and friendly people who want to improve in arenas without sacrificing the idea that we are playing a video game, and a smaller community.  I'd rather make 5 friends than 20 acquaintances.  18+ please.

Hi there,

Perhaps I can recommend Eterna? While we're not necessarily small, we treat all our members equally and there are always tons of laugh on Teamspeak and on our Forums.

We have a few groups of people who are friends who have played together for a while that have fit right in. There are a number of members who have played other versions for a long time and we have numerous guides, builds, and other useful information up on our site. Many of us will be hard-core players but we also have quite a few who aren't so we can appeal to whichever style you end up going with.

Check us out here on these forums: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142340-na-eterna-pvx-semi-hardcore-18-ts3-organized-active/

and at our web site at: http://www.eternagaming.com

We use Teamspeak.

If you're interested then check us out and apply. We are soon going to close recruitment, however, and we have a thorough application that needs to be reviewed before acceptance.

Hope to hear from you soon! :)