Sign in to follow this  
Seniea

Three experienced MMO raiders looking for a home in B&S.

Seniea   

TL;DR – 3 players looking for a guild. Experienced raiders. Looking for serious PvE (though PvP options wouldn’t hurt either). Most likely a destroyer, blade dancer, and blade master. We aren’t the late-night type.

My friends and I are looking for a guild for B&S. We’re not 100% certain yet how we’re going to take the game (as in, what our end-goals will be), but generally we end up in a relatively hardcore raid situation. We are min/maxers, we dabble in theorycraft, our numbers will ALWAYS impress, and we don’t stand in the bad. We know that the game isn’t launching with a ton of raid-related options, but in the end, that will probably be what we end up doing.

We’re starting off the game as a destroyer, blade dancer, and blade master; however, 2/3 of us are known for starting an MMO as one class and switching it up within the first month, once we get a true feel for the game. So, no promises (especially since they’re going with the “screw the trinity” approach and got rid of my typical role—healer—so I’m kind of winging it).

We’ve been friends for years and have traveled together to countless MMOS—WoW, Aion, FFXIV(&ARR), Rift, TERA, SWTOR—to name a few.

While, due to life being life, we haven’t always maintained a hardcore raiding situation, each of us has raided with notably world ranked raiding guilds. We’ve been there, done that; we’re not certain if it’s what we want now, but it’s something we’d consider.

We do have a catch—and that’s my schedule. I do live in EST, and I do get up at 5:30, and I do work with autistic 4-year-olds; so, for my sanity and the general well-being of the kiddos I love, my bedtime is 10 EST. That has limited my raiding options decently often in the past, which is why it is noted here.

Anyway, if you think we may be a good fit for your guild, please post your spam message here. Or, better yet, leave us your info and a short explanation of why you think we would fit with you.

Thanks!

P.S. Bonus points if you use Discord. :D

Edited by Seniea

C25Cloud   

Hello We would love you guys to join us at Avalon we have discord and we are all around guild and we have many hardcore raiders and etc in our guild if you would like to know more info about us come and check out our website at Avalonwg.com or our discord I hope to hear from you soon.

Shoshin   

While we may not be entirely what you are looking for, I encourage you to check out Eterna Gaming. We have people always on at many different times of the day so regardless of your schedule you will have people you can play with. Once the game officially launches and raiding content comes out, we will start doing polls and surveys with our members on raiding times and having discussions about that. We are having the first Blade & Soul member meeting on Sunday where I am sure we will cover a lot of topics and how it is all going to work.

We have a few groups of people who are friends who have played together for a while that have fit right in. There are a number of members who have played other versions for a long time and we have numerous guides, builds, and other useful information up on our site. Many of us will be hard-core players but we also have quite a few who aren't so we can appeal to whichever style you end up going with. 

Check us out here on these forums: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142340-na-eterna-pvx-semi-hardcore-18-ts3-organized-active/page-1

and at our web site at: http://www.eternagaming.com/home

We use Teamspeak, however, and not Discord. As for your timing for your raids, I'm sure we will more than one raiding group with different times to meet the needs of our players with different time zones and needs. We have more than enough players to accomodate multiple raid times.

If you're interested then check us out and apply. We are soon going to close recruitment, however, and we have a thorough application that needs to be reviewed before acceptance.

Edited by Shoshin

CurryPan   

Hello,

You might be interesting in Ookii Neko. We are small clan with no restriction. We give our member the freedom of play time however they would like. We are big about end-game contents. We will be tackle hardcore on raiding, dungeon, faction, and every other aspect of end-game contents. Feel free to check our recruitment post and see if we might be the clan you looking for!

Recruitment post.

We using TS3 for communication. but it's not require until later on in the game contents.

Sign in to follow this