CurryPan

[NA] Ookii Neko | PVX | Hardcore/Softcore We do them all! | TS3 | Cerulean |Mushin |

CurryPan   

Ookii Neko

(*Tl;Dr version are at the end of the post.*)

We are :

Small clan who start off from family and close friends get together and play many MMO for very long time. We are looking for people who like to play mostly solo or with small group but when we need to conquer big dungeon, faction, events. We can always count on each other to help out. We will mainly focus on PVE aspect but will tackle on Faction, PVP in a heartbeat when our member in need of help.

We play Hard :

We don't care to be the best(if it happen then that's great!), but we will play hard. Will do everything hard! PVX Hard! We will help each other learning quests, dungeon, boss, crafting, guild crafting, and any others aspect of game play mechanic to successfully complete quest and tasks that the game giving us. We will conquer the daily quests, dungeon, boss, faction, PVP, etc... whilst still enjoying the game and the company of each other. But this doesn't mean we will throw everything real life relate out the window. No no no... We will play hard as long as our real life business taken care of. 

Our experiences :

We have been playing Blade and Soul in other region since CN server and TW server for some of us. We are packed with experiences of the game in many aspects. We don't mind to help or give out advice if you needed, or even take any advice from you either. We help you. You help me. everybody happy ~~

Our Requirement :

We will be in Mushin Server/Cerulean Order. We don't have any strict rules or requirements. As long as you are a decent human being and don't be a Dbag to other clan members then you are welcome. We have no ages or Level requirement as long as you are being respectful, mature, team player, open mind, and don't rage quit for simple mistake.

Our play time :

We understand that people have their real life to worry about. So do we ! The main leader/officer are from PST~EST time zone, but because we also have some other country people in our clan. Since we are start from Eng/Thai base clan. We will have people who will be playing from UTC +01:00 ~ UTC +07:00. We are pretty much will have somebody online most of the time. So you can find our clan member who will help out in quests, dungeon, etc...

VOIP :

We will be using TS3 for our communication. We do not require you to be on TS3 all the time or at all in the beginning. But later on in End-game dungeon and some contents. You will be require to participate in TS3, mainly because it will make it smoother to communicate in the chaotic of the end-game contents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q/A :
What is Ookii Neko mean ?

Its mean " Giant Cat "

I'm a noob can I Join ?

Yes you can. as long as you willing to learn, willing to play hard, be respectful, and have fun. Don't count on us to carry or holding your hand through every quests and map. Because we want you to enjoy learning some of the game aspect yourself. But if you need dungeon help because other people being a Dbag, nobody on dungeon queue at that moment, you need help learning dungeon/boss/quests mechanic or there's nobody want to hang out with you. Then we will be there to help!

I'm a pro/Vet player can I join ?

Yes you can. And just like above, as long as you willing to share your experience with us, be respectful, and have fun! Enlighten us anything that we might not know, or just simply want to have fun with the small clan like us when you feel like to. Like we said above, if you like to mostly solo or just play with couple of friends. But will need trusted, knowledgeable, countable clan member to help when need. This is might be the clan for you!

Will I get kick if I'm not online for too long ?

Well.... it's depend... if you online for 3 days and then disappear for 3 months, and we need a space for other member, then probably Yes. We will try to contact you anyhow, if that failed then we will take you off the list. However if you come back and would like to join back (and we have open space) Then you are more than welcome to get back in. Other than that, play whenever, however you like.

How do I join ? Who do I contact ?

Our main body will be start play at Head start. So if you are too. Then that's great! So make sure you pick Mushin, and Cerulean Order for faction (Blue). Then We will be update our main body Character name after the 11th of January. Submit your application through these link. Application (Apply Here)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tl;Dr

Clan Master : CurryCurry

Clan Officers : Dragky, Pudding

Faction : Cerulean Order

Clan Focus : PVE, PVP, Community, Friendly, End-game Hardcore!!!

Server : Mushin

Requirements: Team player, mature, open mind, willing to learn, and have fun together! TS3 preferred but not required.

Applications: Application (Apply Here)

Edited by CurryPan