Sign in to follow this  
Kaishina

[Suggestion]

Kaishina   

Remove the *cricket*ing reveal from summoners they are OP enough and let alone the pet is just stronger than BM just sayin. Every fight i have against a summoner the guy just sit there healing his *cricket* pet while the *cricket* does massive cc and damage. Either nerf the damage of the cat or the cc or maybe both. Also having the reveal just sounds like another cancer mechanic from another game i will not name here.

Edit : Ok don't nerf the cat for littlegirls/boys with pets fanboys just remove the stealth reveal.

Edit 2 : Even on the NCSoft stream it has been mentionned that : "Assassin relies on stealth to survive". Giving summoners stealth reveal on demand is just a no match.

But i guess i won't complain much anymore and shut up and take my money.

Edited by Kaishina

Yui   

I like most suggestions I see but Kaishina this one seems awfully personal.

Yes Summoners are strong, I play a Sin and it hurts. This is lvl 45 though, I think things will get better at 50. Not easy, but better.

It is just something we have to learn to deal with. Pet classes are always hard to balance. It is by design that they are strong like two people.

Kounat   

It amazes me that every post you make starts off with you crying/raging about SOMETHING.

It's not OP, everything just feels OP right now because the balance is set for the 50 cap with HM levels, not 45 like we have now.

Stop losing your mind about game mechanics that are perfectly fine as they are. All you're doing is being annoying with the way you're posting.

Yui   

*patiently waits for all the threads when the warlock comes out*

I would prefer to be unprepared for the devastation my Sin is to face when the Warlock comes knocking. I don't need your prophecies!

Grimoir   

Remove the *cricket*ing reveal from summoners they are OP enough and let alone the pet is just stronger than BM just sayin. Every fight i have against a summoner the guy just sit there healing his *cricket* pet while the *cricket* does massive cc and damage. Either nerf the damage of the cat or the cc or maybe both. Also having the reveal just sounds like another cancer mechanic from another game i will not name here.

Edit : Yes i like to QQ problem ?

what will be your ign andserver? i want to send my kitty so you can pet it o.o

*sits and waits*

11snq7l.png

Edited by Grimoir

Btw, with reveal is that the thing where I can make sins reappear if they try to go invisible? If so then every class has an ability that can do that. 

Kounat   

Jesus Christ, you are salty as all hell about Summoners

Just realized you made two threads about them already: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/145645-summoner-best-2vs1-class/

I hope you're only an open world player because you'll cry if you go into pvp and fight against Blade Dancers and Destroyers lmfao
Summoners aren't nearly as bad as you're making them out to be, they're a bit annoying, that's it. Only thing that's straight broken right now is Blade Dancer.

What class are you playing if you don't mind me asking? You seem like one of those people that's gonna be active in posting these crying threads throughout your BNS lifetime.

Moist   

man dude out of everyone on these forums I have not seen someone consistently complain about everything as much as you

you go this shit down to a science

putting [suggestion] in front of everything you complain about doesn't make it any better mate

Edited by Moist

Sinnaru   

Edit : Yes i like to QQ problem ?

I hate summoners as well since it's a cancer for my sin, but man, posting things to such extent . . . dafuq.png

6IX   

My advice to you, learn to play your class, learn to counter all others, stop complaining if you fighting  against summoner sleep or stunt cat and kill the summoner not the cat. I think i just told you how to beat them, now go practice this and comeback with good feedback.

Meese   

I main a summoner because I like to have someone else do the dirty work for me. That's what I thought when I first started playing this class... but then.. I.. the cat.. it made it pretty clear that it was running the show and now I cant switch classes.. please send help.. the cat wont let me go.. please before it comes bac-

Cat here. Meese is taking a break. We cats are superior to you plebeians. Want bombs? We got it. Want hammers? We got it. Want swords? Yup, got that too. Want rockets? We even got those (although we're not fans because of how ineffective they are). We're here to stay.

-------------

Edit: This is a joke thread right? :(

Edited by Meese

Ishtar   

I have never lost to a summoner as a force master, i wonder why, maybe the're nubs? 

Vreezi   

I have never lost to a summoner as a force master, i wonder why, maybe the're nubs?

The FM vs Summ matchup is like the Summ vs Sin matchup, heavily favored to one side. It's simple rock paper scissors game balance.

Though from the sounds of it, OP doesn't understand this highly advanced concept. Maybe his PhD in Internet Whineation didn't cover this topic, or maybe he didn't have any friends as a child to play rock paper scissors with? Who knows.

Kounat   

The FM vs Summ matchup is like the Summ vs Sin matchup, heavily favored to one side. It's simple rock paper scissors game balance.

Though from the sounds of it, OP doesn't understand this highly advanced concept. Maybe his PhD in Internet Whineation didn't cover this topic, or maybe he didn't have any friends as a child to play rock paper scissors with? Who knows.

Lmfao... that breakdown was on point. Please tell me you're from NA and gonna be playing on Mushin.

zz stupid text thingy...anyway I will have to disagree with that. As a summoner I have only lost to one force master in and out of arena, not saying im good....I'm just saying.

Edited by Cynabunny

Vreezi   

zz stupid text thingy...anyway I will have to disagree with that. As a summoner I have only lost to one force master in and out of arena, not saying im good....I'm just saying.

Most FMs are shit until mid gold(?) or so, so this may explain it if you aren't there yet. Or maybe you're just good, I wouldn't know.

Most FMs are shit until mid gold(?) or so, so this may explain it if you aren't there yet. Or maybe you're just good, I wouldn't know.

Aw joo so sweet  *nuzzles*

Sinnaru   

Ouch, good one lol.

Kaishina   

It amazes me that every post you make starts off with you crying/raging about SOMETHING.

It's not OP, everything just feels OP right now because the balance is set for the 50 cap with HM levels, not 45 like we have now.

Stop losing your mind about game mechanics that are perfectly fine as they are. All you're doing is being annoying with the way you're posting.

You should have babies with Vreezi. If im annoying the way i'm posting then stop reading my posts + both of you seem to have little to no experience in Arenas in the 45 cap to accept what it is. Even lvl 50 cap won't help.

And,

No every post i make DOESNT starts off with me crying/raging about something. But you seem to care alot about my posts which i couldn't careless about.

On sin, i have good fights against everything. Fighting a summoner is just sitting here watching HP getting all the way down to 0 because if the summoner is just a little bit above trash we will never let you go stealth and will kite you to death. Even NCSoft is rating summoner as a low skill tier class.

putting [suggestion] in front of everything you complain about doesn't make it any better mate

Don't mate me i'm not your mate.

Edited by Kaishina

On sin, i have good fights against everything. Fighting a summoner is just sitting here watching HP getting all the way down to 0 because if the summoner is just a little bit above trash we will never let you go stealth and will kite you to death. Even NCSoft is rating summoner as a low skill tier class.

That can be said about any class. when it comes to sins all a person needs is patience to beat you. Simply bait out your counter and you're a sitting duck for a good portion of the fight. Has nothing to do with what class they use. Yes summoners have a way to reveal you if you go invisible, as does every other class. I have seen many a sin beat many a summoner and I as a summoner have beaten many a sin because I know when/how to keep my cat in check and when to let it loose. 

Yui   

Yup, you have to play smart on a Sin. I am still learning the painful lessons as they slowly get beat into me over and over.

Summoners are very scary, If I beat them I take pride in winning a 2v1.  That doesn't happen a lot for me though, because Summoners require me to split my attention and I find it harder to focus on CD's and such with the pressure.  Still it is kinda fun, I really can't get angry at a cute cat beating me up.