Sign in to follow this  
Blue

Oceanic unofficial server?

Blue   

Hi all, ha an Oceanic unofficial server been chosen by the community yet?

Hi all, ha an Oceanic unofficial server been chosen by the community yet?

windrest something something the best - Dj something

Kounat   

windrest something something the best - Dj something

Umm.. No. Lmao

Windrest is gonna be the most populated of the EU servers, what he's looking for is a place where the Oceanic players are going to reside.

@OP, It hasn't really been said, only thing the Oceanic players have said anything about was a petition to try and get their own server/region so their ping wouldn't be trash. Your choice is either hope that someone responds here, head for the general super populated server for the EU players - Windrest - or join another server because you like the name lol

Mishi   

Not sure if anyone has specified an OCX server, but I know the guild Im in is going to Poharan and we have a lot of OCX players. 

Shorsh   

I didn't know we still had an Oceanic community TBH.

Thought Julianne slayed them. 

I was in closed beta and definitely will give this game a try.  If there is a server the Oceanic players will roll on, it would be good to know.  I get so bored of being the only one on due to all the NA folks being in bed when I play.

Kounat   

I was in closed beta and definitely will give this game a try.  If there is a server the Oceanic players will roll on, it would be good to know.  I get so bored of being the only one on due to all the NA folks being in bed when I play.

You don't like being stuck with us Insomniac NA players? >.>...

You don't like being stuck with us Insomniac NA players? >.>...

I don't mind the insomniac players, its the players that log off and go to bed that are the problem - not many folks around, so hard to get groups for dungeons, etc.

Kounat   

Lol I feel you on that, mortals suck sometimes

If you're on the same server as me though (Mushin), feel free to message me if you're looking for a group/assistance with whatever

Sign in to follow this