Laendrea

Game Client Download Link

Lolita   

That was exactly my proble, when i chose to not let it make a shortcut, I was left at a dead -end. I Re-installed and allowed short-cut and it solved all my problems 

i allowed it and i got an icon but i couldn't use it cause it kept telling me i got no launcher. when i searched chose "search computer" and startet with the ncsoft launcher meant for lineage it started to download etc. but wouldn't start the next time again and again. so i uninstalled lineage2 and the launcher for it for what i couldn't start bns at all after it.

so it seemed to have some problems with registry (not sure if it was lineage at all or some left bns in there also)

deleted anything looking like ncsoft, gameguard, nprotect and so on at the registry also used the ccleaner, restartet my computer and everything worked fine (i guess - still loading but at least told me the eulas and that it installed a LAUNCHER :D  )

so maybe the ones having probs although they uninstalled everything might have left some stupid registries or/and play/ed wildstar/lineage?

Lurkios   

Just to verify, everyone else is getting "Cannot connect to server." after entering the pin now too? (Makes sense that it wouldn't, but my AV is blocking a write to hosts from GG, want to make sure it's not fouling up anything.)

I cannot even download the 8gig or 3gig update...every time i double click the shortcut for launcher, nothing happens...what is going onnnnn

Purple   

Just to verify, everyone else is getting "Cannot connect to server." after entering the pin now too? (Makes sense that it wouldn't, but my AV is blocking a write to hosts from GG, want to make sure it's not fouling up anything.)

Yeah you're ready to go

Ritsukii   

I too have downloaded and installed the new launch client.

All went well and I was able to create my 6-digit password. After entering it I get a message that read 'Failed to connect to server'.

I assume that is the same as everyone else and that I don't need to do anything further until Name Reservation starts?

Yui   

I too have downloaded and installed the new launch client.

All went well and I was able to create my 6-digit password. After entering it I get a message that read 'Failed to connect to server'.

I assume that is the same as everyone else and that I don't need to do anything further until Name Reservation starts?

Correct, after you have set your passcode you wait till name reservation or headstart to login

Ritsukii   

Correct, after you have set your passcode you wait till name reservation or headstart to login

Great, thanks for the clarification. It'll just a waiting game now.

And thank you for the quick reply Yui.

Edited by eli0525

Kotomi   

I cannot even download the 8gig or 3gig update...every time i double click the shortcut for launcher, nothing happens...what is going onnnnn

Okay, Since Most cant find the Launcher, its because you deleted your NCWEST Folders and etc. At the same time Uninstalling, But you were not suppose to delete those Files, Only had to Uninstall the CBT.  To *FIX* That Issue you need to Install the CBT Launcher  from this page. https://forums.blade...losed-beta-faq/

Install the Launcher, That is all. Than Uninstall the CBT from Programs and Features.

Once you have done that, Go ahead and install the Official Launcher form here. http://www.bladeands...ion-january-11/

And once you do that, Everything will work just fine.

mayuri   

Ehh... ok so i got a email with the download link for the client, i dont have any beta or other blade and soul, so i downloaded the whole 8,5 gigs and another 3 or so gigs after that.. 

it instals, says its done and closes the launcer... now if i want to startup the launcher it says "launcher error, please visit suport at www.... 

anyways, do i need to delete the whole thing now and download everything over again ? :S

Kotomi   

Ehh... ok so i got a email with the download link for the client, i dont have any beta or other blade and soul, so i downloaded the whole 8,5 gigs and another 3 or so gigs after that.. 

it instals, says its done and closes the launcer... now if i want to startup the launcher it says "launcher error, please visit suport at www.... 

anyways, do i need to delete the whole thing now and download everything over again ? :S

Just follow my steps in my post above. When installing the CBT, Just install the Launcher which takes like 1 min. Than Uninstall the CBT Client through your Uninstaller Programs and begin installing the BNS Lite

mayuri   

huh ? so i need the to download and instal the CBT launcher BEFORE the official launcher ? even though i had nothing from cbt on my pc ? .. weird, i'll give it a try though

semcc   

Ok i had to download the game overnight because they finally put the link up while i was at work.

So i get up this morning and it looks like i t downloaded properly. But when i tried to start it i get this message,  A debugger has been found running in your system.
Please unload it from memory and restart your program. :unsure:

mayuri   

for some reason the beta didnt want to install so i deleted everything yes EVERYTHING related to Bns and ncsoft xD and downloaded everything new and for some reason it works now... it even started up the game making me set a pin and then dc'd me, so i geuss all is well now 

Tahkira   

Ok i had to download the game overnight because they finally put the link up while i was at work.

So i get up this morning and it looks like i t downloaded properly. But when i tried to start it i get this message,  A debugger has been found running in your system.

Please unload it from memory and restart your program. :unsure:

I've had similar messages during the beta. Usually a restart of my system would fix that error. If you're still getting the error after a restart, try closing any applications you may have recently installed between the last beta and now if you weren't getting that message before. Ultimately, if all else you may want to try removing everything NC/BnS related as described in earlier posts and do a new install.

semcc   

I've had similar messages during the beta. Usually a restart of my system would fix that error. If you're still getting the error after a restart, try closing any applications you may have recently installed between the last beta and now if you weren't getting that message before. Ultimately, if all else you may want to try removing everything NC/BnS related as described in earlier posts and do a new install.

Restarting my comp worked. Got to the screen asking to create a pin. looks like i'm gtg. Thanks!

Santoryu   

Mine:

RMhguDT.png

so yes its very much the same although i had some few extra files

so do you think that I should redownload everything over even if i download the 8.4gb and the 3.8gb patch got on and create my pin then it says "Failed to connect to server".

Kotomi   

so do you think that I should redownload everything over even if i download the 8.4gb and the 3.8gb patch got on and create my pin then it says "Failed to connect to server".

It Says fail to Connect to server because the Servers are not Online Yet! You need to wait Until Launch on the 15th if you have a Founders Pack and 19th if you don't.

Shorsh   

Id definitely recommend uninstalled and reinstalling again it should fix your failed to connect issue if it doesn't uninstall again and submit support ticket.

Also why would you think you'd be able to connect to an offline server :)?

http://imgur.com/BtMIwq8

so I got updated. But I'm getting this error now: An error has occurred in your Blade and Soul client. An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed Blade and Soul client, your hardware configuration, the DDl list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors."

Could it be because I am in remote desktop (i'm 600 miles awayfrom my computer, I'm doing all this through remote desktop)? It says hardware configuration, I also do not have a mouse hooked up to the main PC that I am accessing via remote desktop. Could this be the reason it's giving this error because its not detecting a mouse?

tried three times to reinstall now. got e03001 and e03019 errors which i was able to fix

Edited by Bruce Lee

Familiar   

No, you should be able to go into programs and features and uninstall the beta files from the game. I did that after I noticed my folder was a little bigger than I expected. Worked fine.