Sign in to follow this  
Odryh

Cooler Server? (EUROPE)

Crowku   

Have no idea what i'll pick. I just wanna pway already..... 5 closed betas... and have to wait till 15th... WHY?

VRock   

windrest will be the main server lot people thinking about ebon hall. But windrest will win.

Edited by VRock

Samyaza   

Freeza was cool but his brother was Cooler. That's how you do it.

Anyway since most of the big guilds/famous guys are going Windrest, I am going Cardinal Gates. I really like the sound of it.

Edited by Samyaza

Savo   

Lol Odryh wasnt cabal 2 good enuff for you ? XD Joking aside welcome to Bns community =) Windrest will be most populated server since most guilds and players from CBT will go there.

Axelu   

The server list is randomized every time you log in and based on most of the polls, Windrest has the most votes.

Messie   

Anyway since most of the big guilds/famous guys are going Windrest, I am going Cardinal Gates. I really like the sound of it.

What famous guys?! never saw one here  :o

Jackdaw   

Eh, windrest. I dislike the other ones names but maybe I'll also be on another server if I ever have the time for a other server alt.

Odryh   

people gonna learn the game first i guess and when the game releases the streamers will appear, don't worry ;)

Windrest FTW! :P

Savo   

About who was i in Cabal2 u was 45lvl WI named Savo and i was in ForeverKnights. I will be playing in Windrest aswell so feel free to look me up in there =)

Sign in to follow this