Sign in to follow this  
Kaishina

Lyn = Transgenre ?

Kaishina   

I thought they were cute 5 years old girls fighting with their kitties. But later on in the game i found out a grandpa Lyn with white hair a tail and kitten ears ! Dafck ???

Ethria   

You were in the game and you didn't noticed that you can pick both genders? You also didn't learn the lore at all? ..Anyway I bet its one of this troll topics: "I don't have what to do with my life soI 'll just go in random game forum to say something really silly, so people think I'm really funny!"

Tahmoh   

If any race could be said to be whatever you were claiming in the title it'd be yun since they only have a female gender option.

Shirou   

Here we go again with this bs

Not ALL lyns are looking like a 5 y'old BOY or GIRL. Unless you make them look like that. All lyns are the same, they were born, they grow, they die...besides the fact that your character in every game is the only that is a fricking immortal that can get even a bazooka in face and still will never die.

SirNox   

What's "transgenre"? Do the lyn not identify as fantasy characters anymore? I hope they're not thinking of moving to Wildstar.

Edited by SirNox

Sign in to follow this