Sign in to follow this  
aSin

Launch time ...really?

Aile   

It's perfect. All the hard core players who play all day and all night drinking red bull and doritos will get a big head start and be out of my way when I wake up at a normal hour ready to start playing. Me and all the normal people will have ourselves a nice relaxing and enjoyable time while those folks tick days off their lives worrying over who will be first to max level only to spend the next 6 months complaining because there's nothing else to do until the next update.

You just said drinking doritos. By the time you normies get on, ill have all the names i wanted. You are a hamster.

Edited by Aile

Familiar   

I'm so skared. I just lol'ed. Probably would be lvl 10 by the time you made your character GL.

Nah, I'll probably have two 45s before you reach level 30. I can tell from your posts you're just a casual. Nothing wrong with that though. Casual money keeps the game running just like hardcore money.

Taywen   

You just said drinking doritos. By the time you normies get on, ill have all the names i wanted. You are a hamster.

LOL, I did, didn't I? Ooopss! And that's fine if you take the names you want. The Early bird gets the worm after all. Besides, I have a good enough imagination I can come up with something I like. I'm not one of those people who can only think of Legolas and it's many other different spelling combination possibilities. I rarely if ever use a previously existing fantasy character name. I'm the type of person who tries to come up with something that actually sounds like a person's name that would fit within the story of whatever game I'm playing.

Edited by Taywen

Kounat   

That's for unemployed neckbeards in moms basement, mine launches on the 15th.......

Lmfao!!!

Naunet   

I'm super confused by this last page that turned into an extremely odd e-peen/anti-e-peen match... o.0 The heck.

Artillis   

I'll be sleeping at launch time on the 19th since I'll have already played in the early head start time and wont care to be on at 12:01 am on the 19th.  Heck I got a character to 45 goofing around in beta in roughly 3 days so I'm pretty sure my main will be maxed during the head start before the 19th hits so no rush to be on at that time.

So all the people that are free to play that didn't get founders packs will be up all night rushing to get high level fast only to find they can't be the first to 45 because all the head start people logging in after getting a decent nights sleep that are already 45.

Kutsuu   

No matter what time they launch, it will inconvenience someone and they will cry to the heavens at the injustice of it all. When will people learn that the world doesn't revolve around them? 

No matter what time they launch, it will inconvenience someone and they will cry to the heavens at the injustice of it all. When will people learn that the world doesn't revolve around them? 

They can't. They weren't paying attention at their physics class due to the hype so they don't know about gravity forces.

Taywen   

That's for unemployed neckbeards in moms basement, mine launches on the 15th.......

Wait, what if I don't live in the basement?

Fael   

Wait, what if I don't live in the basement?

Then you should shave your neckbeard.

AttacKat   

Hi,

Just wondering if everyone feel ok with the game official open on Jan/19 ?

January 19, 12:01am EST/5am UTC: Blade & Soul launches and Founder’s Pack sales end

Really ... 12am ?

Thanks,

Didn't you stay up a few nights ago for the New Years Eve countdown? After all, Jan 19 does start at 12:00:01 ET for US, not 10AM PT.  :D

Movies does, Mad rush department store sales does it, so why BnS cannot do it?

Sign in to follow this