Sign in to follow this  
EdgarJC

Please enlight me about Master Founder Pack

EdgarJC   

Hi

Please enlight me about Master Founder Pack.

I bought this founder before CBT1 before I saw that founder benefits works for 2 characters (2 Name Reservation slots and 2 Character Alteration Voucher). 

What about Unique Head Accessory, Unique Weapon Skin and Unique Costumes? It would be awesome if it was available to both characters, NCSoft would sell alot more of founder pack upgrades.

Is there a screenshot of those  Unique Weapon Skin per class?

Best regards

Edited by EdgarJC

Fael   

And mods already said that they didn't like threads like "Dear CM" or "NCSoft, an answer please". Think about a relevant title if you want an answer someday.

EdgarJC   

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/138248-make-founder-pack-rewards-show-up-for-every-new-character/

They are currently looking into it. The whole send all items to all chars you make on the account. Currently, it's not possible.

Weapon skin has been posted many times if you used the search.

BladeSoulFounderWeapons.jpg

Thanks but I would like to see them ingame, not "*This art is not final" version

EdgarJC   

And mods already said that they didn't like threads like "Dear CM" or "NCSoft, an answer please". Think about a relevant title if you want an answer someday.

I didnt know, thanks ;)

According to the FAQ the unique costumes are tradeable among your characters. The weapon skin is a one time use item. This close to release don't expect this to change.

Source is the FAQ on the founders pack page, go read it.

Familiar   

Thanks but I would like to see them ingame, not "*This art is not final" version

That's what they look like in game. Whether it's "finalized" officially or not, you can expect to see those weapon skins at release.

Shorsh   

Thank you for your help Xandra it is really appreciate however it is useless. 

OP would like to see the FINAL version of these weapons and not the *this art is not final* version.

This post will now be considered as spam.

Sign in to follow this