Fantality

a game to play while waiting for bns

hey guys

i need a recommendation on what game i should play while i wait for the bns launch.

i am thinking of choosing one from the list below:

gta v
the witcher 3
ac syndicate
fallout 4
bloodborne
sc2: lotv

i feel like i would enjoy them all but can't narrow down on the choices. help?

Koragg   

fallout 4 100% you will easily sink in 2 weeks 

Personally didn't like F4, a Skyrim copy to be honest and i only played skyrim once, did the main story and couldn't be bothered to do the rest. Though i can see the appeal, just not for me.

Ninji   

It's Not really a skyrim copy but i can get a sense of what you mean though. First person shooter/rpg but like most rpg games that are fps base they can all look identical with diff features High tech weapons Mutants/Monsters/Deathclaws vs Low tech weapons Monsters/Dragons/SpellCasters etc.. but to say its a copy is a bit much.
When Fallout series has been around a lot longer then Skyrim. Don't really want to get in a heated argument about games but that just sorta ticked me off a bit.

Edited by Ninji

6IX   

Went back to Tera, created a brawler class just to kill sometime.

Koragg   

It's Not really a skyrim copy but i can get a sense of what you mean though. First person shooter/rpg but like most rpg games that are fps base they can all look identical with diff features High tech weapons Mutants/Monsters/Deathclaws vs Low tech weapons Monsters/Dragons/SpellCasters etc.. but to say its a copy is a bit much.

When Fallout series has been around a lot longer then Skyrim. Don't really want to get in a heated argument about games but that just sorta ticked me off a bit.

Ah, sorry. I never bothered to learn all that much about both, i simply played Skyrim before Fallout 4 so i drew parallels there.

Balmafra   

hey guys

i need a recommendation on what game i should play while i wait for the bns launch.

i am thinking of choosing one from the list below:

gta v
the witcher 3
ac syndicate
fallout 4
bloodborne
sc2: lotv

i feel like i would enjoy them all but can't narrow down on the choices. help?

Bloodborne. The environment and lore will seriously suck you in.

F4 got boring real quick to the point that im at the end of the story in the second to last difficulty and im just so bored with it I can't bring myself to complete it. Bloodborne is amazing I've heard, if I owned it I would play it, but of course there is no pC port....... GTA 5 is good if your ONLY into the campaign main story...the online mode is literally a hacker fest and the devs do nothing regarding it. Witcher 3 I own, have only played 10 hours of it and so far I dunno what it is but it doesn't captivate me regardless of how amazing the game world is, maybe it's Geralt....no...it's definitely Geralt that makes me cringe from playing further. What a lackluster character with next to no emotion in anything he says.