Sign in to follow this  
Hung2long

Will there be pvp servers?

Where EVERYONE is flagged for owpvp ALWAYS?

This is the server I would play on. I'm not keen on mingling with carebears afraid to flag.

Cerberus   

PvP? What manner of primitive and barbaric individual would indulge in such act of violence? No, good sir, this is a game of peace and acceptance. We set our quarrels aside, put the weapons down, gather around a campfire and sing Kumbaya while holding hands.

Oh, and worry not my little sunshine, the carebears aren't too keen on mingling with the likes of you either.

Weifong   

Why do you want to switch server while it only takes 2 sec to switch your outfit?  :ph34r:

And EVERYONE can ALWAYS switch their outfits.

Shorsh   

Why do you want to switch server while it only takes 2 sec to switch your outfit?  :ph34r:

And EVERYONE can ALWAYS switch their outfits.

5 seconds* 

:-*

Yui   

The answer to the question is no. there will never be a constantly flagged PvP server. Not because it isn't cool or unwanted or any arbitrary reason like that. It doesn't fit in with the games design, the system everyone keeps explaining is their way of trying to let you know that by design all servers are PvP open world, yet not at the same time.

Vreezi   

If there were actually defined, permanent factions and respective regions for those factions like most mmos then I would be all for it since it encourages more open world PvP. But, since we don't have any of that it won't work period. We can change between factions, and we don't have faction specific regions.

Yui   

The way this game works is there are two main factions tied to your guild. Essentially Red vs Blue, However in different regions around the games world there are sub factions that by wearing their outfit flag them for PvP. A nice example is the evil militia and the ever expanding in acquisitions pirates (a little bias was added there :D). Simply putting on these outfits flag you for that faction. Now you can switch factions from the two main by leaving your guild and paying a fee to switch sides. Outside of that every faction is just what outfit your wearing. you can be the justice wielding freedom fighting pirates. then swap and be evil militia men trying desperately to keep order and peace (so maybe the militia are not evil at all but meh).

Hope this helps

Edited by Yui

Chrys   

Just pic windrest. You'll find all pvp players there, we're attracted by masses.

Sign in to follow this