Sign in to follow this  
Hung2long

So whos coming from Aion or Wildstar?!

I've got Max toons on both! Where my Nexus and Atreia peeps at?? Post up!

Wildstar - Pork Fountain

Aion - Rainbowbright

Familiar   

That moment when I'm not from any NCsoft game.

I feel so left out.

Well, TERA isn't by NCsoft, just based off the never-released Lineage 3, so don't feel too bad haha

Chrys   

Aion, Chrysamere. Open world pvp was totally dead on tele, and my friends from other servers were all saying kinda the same. We were all waiting for a game that could have been similar but better and bns finally came to the west ^^ i feel like many other aion players will come here.

Nabiryi   

Coming from Aion Telemachus server with a few friends, played that game for far too long!  :unsure:

Chrys   

Coming from Aion Telemachus server with a few friends, played that game for far too long!  :unsure:

hyohei is that you? :0

Well, TERA isn't by NCsoft, just based off the never-released Lineage 3, so don't feel too bad haha

Feel bad because this guy is giving you false information about TERA.

Arcanum   

Aion EU(Perento), sorcerer - Arcanum, though I stop playing a long time ago 

Edited by Arcanum

sevXone   

I tried Aion at launch, it sucked. I tried Aion on multiple occasions because i wanted to like it but never could.

I tried Wildstar at launch, it sucked. I tried Wildstar at free-2-play re-launch it still sucked.

I actually come from World of Warcraft which i played since launch and played for 10 years, quitting early in 2015 because i had finally gotten bored of it. Before that i played Ragnarok Online(which was my first MMO) and Anarchy Online.

I try just about every new MMO that comes out, Blade & Soul is the first one that i have liked on a similar level to World of Warcraft or more.

Edited by sevXone

VRock   

Aion i'm from 2009 or 2010  i don't remember well it was so long and gave up the next year after gameforge took it!

Good memories with old friends ^_^

Then went to GW2 and now i'm here =D 

NSBOP   

Castor Asmo-Innocent(lame name meh)>Telemachus asmo/ Balder asmo - Sigsauer

Perento elyos - Sigsauer....

Siel NA - uhh I don't remember my name there I was some lame cleric...I quit Aion nearly 2 years ago.

Arcanum - Arcanel fanboy? :D Edited by NSBOP

Nabiryi   

hyohei is that you? :0

Nope, I'm in his legion/friends with that lil nerd though! Not sure if he's going to play, I've been trying to convince him but he's all wrapped up in aion still.  -_-

Marni   

I've played and an enjoyed both both, but my last game was actually Archeage. So I'm coming from there.

Talis42   

I'm still playing SWTOR and WildStar.  I switch back and forth when I get bored with the one.  But I'll be putting both on hold for a bit when this releases.  :ph34r:

Naunet   

Aion... quit a little before it went f2p because I couldn't stand the grindiness, but husband and I reinstalled several months back to take a brief walk down memory lane. That didn't last long - man that game has not aged well, nor has f2p been kind to it. XD

Currently playing WildStar (Entity, Antimony Stibine), have been for well over a year, with zero intentions of stopping. But I'm not an MMO purist. ^^ So BnS will take a spot alongside WildStar, GW2, and Rift.

Edited by Naunet

Elo   

Well.. I've played both in the past. 

I was on Asmodian side on Perento (started on Gorgos!) and Ravenous > Hazak on Wildstar.

Sign in to follow this