Sign in to follow this  
Hung2long

So whos coming from Aion or Wildstar?!

Brand X   

I did play WS when it came out and did get my Spellslinger to max level, but the inability to find a guild and get the armor I wanted had me leaving it. :p  It was very raid focused and wasn't easy to get into raids.  I hear it's no longer like that though.

NSBOP   

Well.. I've played both in the past. 

I was on Asmodian side on Perento (started on Gorgos!) and Ravenous > Hazak on Wildstar.

Don't tell me you are RP player.Gorgos was unoffically the RP aion server.

Bezerko   

I played a tiny bit of Aion through the tutorial area and got to the first big city.  Lost interest in the game after that for some reason.

To this day, I still don't understand why every npc I talked to wanted me to ask for lumber.

Bezerko   

I was looking at upcoming mmorpgs because I was getting bored of WoW.  That was back in 2009.  Been watching this game and waiting for an NA release since then.

Arcanum   

Castor Asmo-Innocent(lame name meh)>Telemachus asmo/ Balder asmo - Sigsauer

Perento elyos - Sigsauer....

Siel NA - uhh I don't remember my name there I was some lame cleric...I quit Aion nearly 2 years ago.

Arcanum - Arcanel fanboy? :D

Was that a player? no idea who he was  :(

Chrys   

Was that a player? no idea who he was  :(

Is the actual Perento asmodian Governor.

NSBOP   

Is the actual Perento asmodian Governor.

And I think he was governor in the past as well(before Nightrain or whatever this glad name was)during the Soteria asmo x-form invasion :D

Cerberus   

I played Aion at launch but quit before I could reach max level. It was alright, but not quite good enough for us to make any kind of long term commitment. I think I was on Israphel, Asmo side. I also played Wildstar at launch, maxed out an exile spellslinger and got myself attuned to the first raid before they nerfed the whole process but couldn't find a group to raid with that fit my schedule (I work nights :( ). I was on Stormtalon and briefly moved to Myrcalus before they merged everything. I gave the game another shot when it went F2P, rerolled Dominion on Entity, but the servers couldn't handle the sudden influx of players and after trying to play for 2 weeks and still hitting major lag spikes, I gave up. Makes me sad really, I loved that game.

Bazeleel   

Played wildstar from closed beta. Love the game hate the dev team. Hoping this game will have a better record when it comes to community input and such.

Tatiana   

I'm coming from bored.

I played both games though, I love Wildstar, I think their team is hilarious and fun, but I've been sort of looking forward to BnS for 800 years so..

Sign in to follow this