Sign in to follow this  
Zaphielth

Early access Jan 15..

Hi,

I just want to know at what time the server will be open for the early access on January 15 2016. if anyone know or any admin has info on this please let me know. Thank you.

Brogg   

3 Day Head Start: January 15th 10AM PST to January 18th 10AM PST.

Thanks!  I hadn't seen an end time for the Head Start.  I guess they are bringing the servers down for 11 hours to get ready for release later that night.

Mikey   

Errr, unless im missing something, there has been no mention at all of servers going down on january 18th by any of the staff or in any news post. Would they maybe take it down shortly before full launch for maintenance? Highly likely but nobody has given an official end time for head start.

Errr, unless im missing something, there has been no mention at all of servers going down on january 18th by any of the staff or in any news post. Would they maybe take it down shortly before full launch for maintenance? Highly likely but nobody has given an official end time for head start.

I think this is what you're missing.

Seems pretty official to me.

Mikey   

I think this is what you're missing.

Seems pretty official to me.

yeah, havent checked the founders pack page since i bought it in august lol makes more sense now. 

Edited by Mikey

Yamyatos   

Not sure if that's not simply a mistake on their side.

They also never said it officially, and they had problems with their "3 days" before. Someone (staff) also said something like "headstart begins 4 days earlier, not 3 like originally planned" and so on. 

Bringing the servers down isnt anything one would expect. Other games (NCSoft) such as wildstar also didnt do that. I dont see any good reason for this either.

I'd still like the staff to answer this. Will the servers be down, or not? 

Edited by Yamyatos

Glitch   

Bookmarked to check back later for the final answer from a staff.

Just in case you miss it...

stupidshitkoreaboodoes1_zpscmmjb9lx.png

Shorsh   

Just in case you miss it...

stupidshitkoreaboodoes1_zpscmmjb9lx.png

So I'm guessing you didn't see the BDO Founder packs page then.

Was pretty official too, eh ;).

In light of new information, I'll rephrase my former post.

I bugged 'NCElusive' on Twitch a.k.a Blade & Soul's official Brand Manager Julianne Harty about this topic and she shared the following:

lcDyE0u.png

Brogg   

I hope you're all happy with yourselves.

I don't follow.

Neither do I.  This thread cleared up any confusion we had.  The servers with go up at 10 am PST and stay up for launch unless there is a problem.  In which case NCSoft has given itself a window of opportunity of 10 am 18 January to 9 pm 18 January to fix any unforeseen problems.  It seems like very good planning on their part.

Crownz   

Easy, the game will crash with alot of ppl trying to get into game like every other mmo launch.

Shorsh   

In light of new information, I'll rephrase my former post.

I bugged 'NCElusive' on Twitch a.k.a Blade & Soul's official Brand Manager Julianne Harty about this topic and she shared the following:

lcDyE0u.png

So BASICALLY, The servers WON'T go down. HOWEVER they mentioned it would be down on there founder packs page as a safety net incase they do need to take the servers down.

If someone complains they can just say well we did say servers would be down for 14 hours. Nice to know and also smart on their part ^_^

Sign in to follow this