Terrarist

Vote for B&S in MMO Reader's Choice Awards!

Shorsh   

This is cute.

The BNS community united and pulled a win TOGETHER.

Regardless of race whether it be Lyn, Kun, Jin or Gon. We put our differences aside.

/tear

I'm so proud of you.

Teisho   

In commemoration of our crushing triumph, I hereby motion that we create 2 new servers in NA and EU, both named Lake of (Salted) Tears, to honor our fallen enemies. We should greet them here with open arms even as they flood every continent with their tears.

They fought well but were ultimately no match for us.

Edited by Teisho

Familiar   

I am disappointed in every single one of you who created multiple accounts just so BnS would win. I simply will not condone this type of underhanded behavior. I cannot believe that we have community members who would go so far as to "stack the deck" just to win a competition that means so little. Unbelievable, inconceivable, and absolutely disheartening to know there are people here, who will go so far as to throw morality out of the window, just to support this wonderful game.

Shame? Pride? Hope for the future? I don't even know what to feel right now...

Teisho   

I am disappointed in every single one of you who created multiple accounts just so BnS would win. I simply will not condone this type of underhanded behavior. I cannot believe that we have community members who would go so far as to "stack the deck" just to win a competition that means so little. Unbelievable, inconceivable, and absolutely disheartening to know there are people here, who will go so far as to throw morality out of the window, just to support this wonderful game.

Keep that bleeding heart of yours inside your chest. You'll die if your blood runs dry, you know.

Shiro   

After reading that autohotkey thing from ToS user I don't feel bad in the slightest that some people did this for BnS to win.

Fight fire with fire.

We managed to outvote ToS this year in the finals and take the 1st prize home.

I myself don't promote vote botting or manipulating voting contest in any way, shape or form.

With that being said:

wt61m.jpg

Wow, Drama queen much?

Like it matters, ToS probably does the same. We rallied at the last moment and won. anyways, it doesnt matter much but a win is a win regardless.

Brogg   

Thank you Terrarist for creating this thread.  I'm sure our win is directly attributable to the existence of this thread.  Very well done indeed!!

Familiar   

Completely appalled by the responses I'm getting here. Cheating is ok if other people do it? I'm being a drama queen because I was hoping BnS players would want to be BETTER than that? "ToS players did it, so we should too". Like that makes it ok.

Wow, I just...I can't even...

</3

Twinkle   

Completely appalled by the responses I'm getting here. Cheating is ok if other people do it? I'm being a drama queen because I was hoping BnS players would want to be BETTER than that? "ToS players did it, so we should too". Like that makes it ok.

</3

397125image132.jpg

Jem   

</3

2edd4cc376612a489a2440c891dc2353.jpg

So, here I am reading all of the salt in my PMs and just shaking my head.

"How did a generic game like BnS win over ToS, you are bullshit, don't you know they CHEATED!?"

I'm like:
d6f.jpg

"ToS lost... so? Doesn't stop you from liking it."

Nope... just more salt flooding my inbox. I just love working with MMOSite..."

BnS is fun and all, but ToS is the greatest game of all time!

I don't think you want this problem son. If you want to start this downvote war, then bring it!

Bro, do you REALLY think there are even 100 people who voted for ToS? Pretty sure there's like 10 guys voting that game up >_>

I already said so once; go home, you're drunk. Don't derail our thread and start completely irrelevant, childish fights. You're not welcome here.

Shorsh   

This is basically the whole thread right now in regards to Familiar's posts.

3740898+_1425f04911f0bbd5b3b7ad335db8642

Anyways when I'm hacking on BNS to become the very best PVE'r and Diamond rank and People start complaining, I'll refer them to this thread.

Wow, Drama queen much?

Like it matters, ToS probably does the same. We rallied at the last moment and won. anyways, it doesnt matter much but a win is a win regardless.

Kounat   

Lmao ToS started doing it first

They wouldn't have gotten half of those votes if not for bots

Their numbers went up hundreds at a time, not in random intervals that made sense like ours was

I usually wouldn't care to win this kind of thing but it was just one of those things, I wanted to, so I actually logged into my account (which I haven't accessed since 2010) and voted. Then the next day I voted again, and noticed we were finally somewhat catching up, and their numbers started flying up so I thought, why not, let's vote a few times since I suspect them of botting. Then, they somehow got like 200 votes in no time, so it was like "the hell with that... we're winning this" and it looks like some others felt the same way. In the end, a good game won over a bad one, simple as that - we get the award and some free advertisement, and they get none.

Familiar   

I already said so once; go home, you're drunk. Don't derail our thread and start completely irrelevant, childish fights. You're not welcome here.

A5CFA428741175407034485579776_3bbf44eca8

This is basically the whole thread right now in regards to Familiar's posts.

3740898+_1425f04911f0bbd5b3b7ad335db8642

Anyways when I'm hacking on BNS to become the very best PVE'r and Diamond rank and People start complaining, I'll refer them to this thread.

demotivation.us_-Youre-the-only-one-who-

we get the award and some free advertisement, and they get none.

And all we had to give up was our dignity. I'm glad at least some of us think it was worth it...

Edited by Familiar

Kounat   

And all we had to give up was our dignity. I'm glad at least some of us think it was worth it...

You lost dignity over that??? I'm sorry you're so fragile... someone please get this man a tissue!!!

Meanwhile... hooray for the rest of us~

Lock6   

Thanks for voting everyone!

Closing this thread before the trolling gets too strong.

Cheers,

Team Blade and Soul