Sign in to follow this  
Wingard13

Anyone Doing Anything Fun Til Launch?

APSingh   

I know what you  mean, I saw the Scar 22 cal in a shop ans i has to buy it since the ammo for those things are cheap compare to the 308. you just have to look for one and buy it if you find it good luck with it people has asked me to give me 3 times more of what i paid for since its a bit hard to find. I tell them not for sale, sorry. Thanks glad you like them ;)

the barrel its the same size for the particular caliber 308 or 7.62. The jamming usually occurs when you buy a cheap ammo for the rifle or if you do your own reloads like if you make your ammunition. I dont make my own ammunition i rather buy them for safety issues a 308 is a very powerful caliber and rather not to mess with it since i seem horrible accidents with them.

yea true that  :D!

6IX   

Looks like NA took over this thread with weapons, so typical...

Just kidding.

True statement right there, NA has lots of weapons. We have more weapons than the actual population, but i got love for EU, specially the cars :) Some of EU folks are great peoples.

Edited by 6IX

Khaosx   

Working my around in Skyforge at the moment trying to remember how to play MMOs so I'm ready for launch!

Yamyatos   

Actually yes. I bought TerraTech and it's a blast. I also bought StarMade and seeing how most of the people who wrote steam reviews have like 300-1600 hours play time... i'm actually most worried that i dont feel like playing BnS at launch day. I might not even install the game for that reason until launch xD

I actually hate it when you have to wait for the launch of a game.. and then find something fun for the meantime. If something is fun, why stop it? I still want to be there at launch for the race to max level. I'm just scared of this everytime i'm bored and then find something new shortly before the launch ._.

Hazgaz   

Tried out Wildstar, went to visit BNS JP over the past two days and tried out a Warlock.  Warlock is over powered, even more than sum or des.  I can see why NA will get it later.  If interested, check out my twitch link below to see some game play.

They have a big Christmas tree in what NA calls Jadestone village. Ofc we won't see this in NA until next December, gets removed Jan 6th, Head start is Jan 15 so all the Holiday stuff is gone.  I ran out of dumplings :(

mcr7lw.jpg

Edited by Hazgaz

I am going to try and sedate myself daily until name picks on Monday, then re-sedate myself til the 15th. My cryo-chamber broke down last week so it's really all I have atm. I have nurses working around the clock to ensure that I don't wake up for any reality that I don't actually need til then, and to keep the bedpans fresh of course....

Sign in to follow this