Sign in to follow this  
Wingard13

Anyone Doing Anything Fun Til Launch?

Is anyone doing anything fun until the game launches? I'm getting bored out of my mind waiting for the game to start.

화 랑   

arg.... same here. Playing CS GO time to time to burn time. woot~ same word 3 times in one sentence! LOL see how bored I AM?

Kounat   

Enjoying the break a bit, relaxing, eating, watching occasional anime and movies, and playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon otherwise lol

Ren36   

Everytime I was bored I used to do my homework, suddenly everything was much more interesting.

And until the holidays I always took note of some series, games, films that I would wanted to watch/play with my friends.

Currently I´m playing Fall Out 4 & watching Myth Busters

On TW server just character customizing and soon to be irritated because BnS releases on the week my school quarter starts after this 3 week break and it's funny when NCSoft said they wanted to release it in 2015, guess not. Gotta push it a litttle bit to the first month in the middle of the month

Yeah, no kidding, the game is released exactly 1 week after my college semester starts too! sucks, but hey, all my classes are on Monday and Wednesday! Besides learning a couple songs on my instruments, I have no clue what to do to pass the time besides the forums...and facebook (which occupies me for a whole 30 seconds). I'm hoping someone posts a Zack Fair preset for the game cause I really want at least 1 character that looks like him. He's the absolute coolest hero of any anime/game in my opinion.

Glitch   

Work, conventions, travel, and doctors to see if I'm dying. All within the next few weeks~ 

in the meantime, im playing blade and soul taiwan since a few days, just to learn a little about the game, and playing around with the character creation system creating some presets i might use at launch. i have a huge ping, thats a downer but hey.. its ok

Kounat   

Xenoblade chronicles X and Pokemon super mystery dungeon are rather enjoyable.

Aside from that, lurking these forums. Always watching. Always learning.

Lmao reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBs21CFBALI

And if you're playing Super Mystery Dungeon as well... I can call on you to save me if I get demolished again! Lol

Moist   

I'm traveling in the north east for NYE djing at various club shows. Other than that wasting away on smite, and dragomon hunter... rocking out to One ok rock and skrillex like the nerd I am

please remind me never to *cricket* you off dear sir

Edited by Amraith

APSingh   

@6IX, excuse me do you have a license for those things :huh:

BTW, are those even original? seem like ABS plastic?​ errr my bad, photo quality!, anyway what rounds you use, army surplus?

Edited by APSingh

6IX   

@6IX, excuse me do you have a license for those things :huh:

BTW, are those even original? seem like ABS plastic?​ errr my bad, photo quality!, anyway what rounds you use, army surplus?

Yes they are real.

No you dont need a license to own your rifle. You need a license to carry a pistol if its conceal. You can still open carry on my state with no license since its legal.

The black Rifle AR and flat earth color AR  is 5.56x45 Nato

The AK Rifle is 7.62x39

The Scar is a 22.Cal

Edited by 6IX

화 랑   

TX is now another state that can open carry pistols, with a license of course.

I highly doubt I'll ever open carry though.

I'm loving your collection 6IX !!

Moist   

Can I just take a moment and please point out that 6IX

Can be read 69 if you count roman numerals or as six if you wanna use the 6 as an s

10/10 man you need to be awarded for this and me bullied for not picking up on this

I was like what person wants to be called sixix

then I had the epiphany

Edited by Moist

APSingh   

Yes they are real.

No you dont need a license to own your rifle. You need a license to carry a pistol if its conceal. You can still open carry on my state with no license since its legal.

The black Rifle AR and flat earth color AR  is 5.56x45 Nato

The AK Rifle is 7.62x39

The Scar is a 22.Cal

the AK-47 I take it considering the round size? and scar a .22 o.O? custom or a retail?

to OP: sry man going offtrack, but nothing to do at the moment B)

6IX   

TX is now another state that can open carry pistols, with a license of course.

I highly doubt I'll ever open carry though.

I'm loving your collection 6IX !!

Thank you, I have more however these are the ones i use the most besides my pistols :)

Why don't you open carry? Its your right ;)  Im sure there a few liberals on here that will say OMG, lol....

Can I just take a moment and please point out that 6IX

Can be read 69 if you count roman numerals or as six if you wanna use the 6 as an s

10/10 man you need to be awarded for this and me bullied for not picking up on this

I was like what person wants to be called sixix

then I had the epiphany

Finally you figuring me out, kudos. Not sure if you trolling me tho.

In combat whether is urban or warfare, you can mention to your partner watch my 6 or check  my 6 means watch my back ;)

6IX   

the AK-47 I take it considering the round size? and scar a .22 o.O? custom or a retail?

to OP: sry man going offtrack, but nothing to do at the moment B)

The AK47 ammo is a 7.62x39 also know in the USA as a 308 caliber.

The Scar is a 22 caliber (Cloner), very small ammunition. Its retail i didn't build it i bought like that.

I real FN Scar uses a 308 ammo same as the AK47 but it also has a huge tag price for the rifle from 3k to 4k usd. to much $$$$ for me.

APSingh   

The AK47 ammo is a 7.62x39 also know in the USA as a 308 caliber.

The Scar is a 22 caliber (Cloner), very small ammunition. Its retail i didn't build it i bought like that.

I real FN Scar uses a 308 ammo same as the AK47 but it also has a huge tag price for the rifle from 3k to 4k usd. to much $$$$ for me.

yea that's why I asked, I am usually browsing over youtube for these things, but never I came across a fn .22 :o bad luck I guess, anyway macho collection bro!, btw aren't 308 rounds a bit bigger than the standard 7.62's barrels? I mean ever got a jamming issue with those?

Edited by APSingh

6IX   

yea that's why I asked, I am usually browsing over youtube for these things, but never I came across a fn .22 :o bad luck I guess, anyway macho collection bro!, btw aren't 308 rounds a bit bigger than the standard 7.62's barrels? I mean ever got a jamming issue with those?

I know what you  mean, I saw the Scar 22 cal in a shop ans i has to buy it since the ammo for those things are cheap compare to the 308. you just have to look for one and buy it if you find it good luck with it people has asked me to give me 3 times more of what i paid for since its a bit hard to find. I tell them not for sale, sorry. Thanks glad you like them ;)

the barrel its the same size for the particular caliber 308 or 7.62. The jamming usually occurs when you buy a cheap ammo for the rifle or if you do your own reloads like if you make your ammunition. I dont make my own ammunition i rather buy them for safety issues a 308 is a very powerful caliber and rather not to mess with it since i seem horrible accidents with them.

Moist   

Finally you figuring me out, kudos. Not sure if you trolling me tho.

In combat whether is urban or warfare, you can mention to your partner watch my 6 or check  my 6 means watch my back ;)

nah man I was generally delighted to decypher your name as the holy 69

Sign in to follow this