Sign in to follow this  
Xine422

LGBT clan in NA servers?

Glitch   

No not Close funny ift gay themed  scream for close and censor uh ? 

Nope the OP is not Homophobic only question about lgbt Guild so why must Attack that question ? And for sure there say it lgbt hide and fine 

It's not going to close because it's LBGT "themed" but close because it's starting arguments that shouldn't exist. 

I'm going to go with the fact that you're not native English speaking so you don't get it.....and have taken offense to something that was non-offensive...

Mishi   

The best thing I can suggest is if wanting a LGBT friendly clan, look into clans. There are some, however they are not only LGBT.

Edited by Mishi

Kounat   

This is dumb.

Coming from a lesbian, this is a really ignorant thread.

What does sexual preference have to do with playing a game????

If a guild came out and said "We accept black/white people only", wouldn't that be ignorant? How is this different?

A guild announcing they're strictly for LGBT people makes them a target, makes them seem ignorant, and has absolutely nothing to do with the game/gaming at all.

Saying a guild is for:

Hardcore players - Makes sense because some guilds require you be very active FOR THE GAME YOU'RE PLAYING.

PVPers - Makes sense because the guild's main focus might be to get to the top of ranking boards FOR THE GAME YOU'RE PLAYING.

PVEers - Makes sense because the guild's main focus may be rare item drops or other dungeon obtainables - RELATES TO THE GAME.

Artists - Makes sense because the guild's main focus may be art based on the GAME.

LGBT People - MAKES NO SENSE BECAUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE MEN/WOMEN/DOGS/CATS/ANIMALS/PEOPLE OR WANT TO BE A MAN/WOMAN/DOG/CAT/ANIMAL/PERSON IS IRRELEVANT TO THE GAME.

@Pim, it's not that everyone here is homophobic - most people here don't care one way or another - it's that this is a pointless thread.

/Requesting lock

Pim   

This is dumb.

Coming from a lesbian, this is a really ignorant thread.

What does sexual preference have to do with playing a game????

If a guild came out and said "We accept black/white people only", wouldn't that be ignorant? How is this different?

A guild announcing they're strictly for LGBT people makes them a target, makes them seem ignorant, and has absolutely nothing to do with the game/gaming at all.

Saying a guild is for:

Hardcore players - Makes sense because some guilds require you be very active FOR THE GAME YOU'RE PLAYING.

PVPers - Makes sense because the guild's main focus might be to get to the top of ranking boards FOR THE GAME YOU'RE PLAYING.

PVEers - Makes sense because the guild's main focus may be rare item drops or other dungeon obtainables - RELATES TO THE GAME.

Artists - Makes sense because the guild's main focus may be art based on the GAME.

LGBT People - MAKES NO SENSE BECAUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE MEN/WOMEN/DOGS/CATS/ANIMALS/PEOPLE OR WANT TO BE A MAN/WOMAN/DOG/CAT/ANIMAL/PERSON IS IRRELEVANT TO THE GAME.

@Pim, it's not that everyone here is homophobic - most people here don't care one way or another - it's that this is a pointless thread.

/Requesting lock

Is make Sense you not Only Speak in Clan about the game you have Much Topic you Speak about Realife and all to....

Second most Guilds have Rules Read theme most say No Racism .......so one of part is in but not all..... 

And yes is is bad if you Gay and read all the time Slur like that is G... or this is G.... of F... here and there ..... 

So dont only Focus of is a Game, the Gamers in the Game are Real Humans with real feelings ... maybe some of you forget that.....

And Third i think is should be up to them self what he/she is looking for a Clan....

Edited by Pim

Kounat   

Is make Sense you not Only Speak in Clan about the game you have Much Topic you Speak about Realife and all to....

Second most Guilds have Rules Read theme most say No Racism .......so one of part is in but not all..... 

And yes is is bad if you Gay and read all the time Slur like that is G... or this is G.... of F... here and there ..... 

So dont only Focus of is a Game, the Gamers in the Game are Real Humans with real feelings ... maybe some of you forget that.....

A game is a game. Most people don't talk about real life on the internet, let alone in a game, so you're alone in feeling that way. I understand wanting to be around people similar to you, trust me, I'm the same way as are most people. You act as though someone being LGBT makes them different from someone else. Any and all guilds can put in their rules "Be respectful" and it covers everything like this. You and other people need to realize that when people say "This is G.." or "That is G.." they're not aiming to offend "G.." people either. As much as people need to practice tolerance in trying not to offend "G.." people (as well as other LGBT members), those LGBT people need to also be tolerant of everyone else and not take everything to heart. Some level of sense and discretion is advised with EVERYTHING. There is a major difference between someone calling someone a name or intentionally trying to insult someone/a group of people and someone just using a word to describe something. I know it's not exactly politically correct to describe something using one of those words either, but this is the internet and most people wont even speak with proper grammar, let alone being politically correct about everything.

All in all, this is a game and LGBT status has nothing to do with the game nor does it have anything to do with the game's environment.

Pim   

A game is a game. Most people don't talk about real life on the internet, let alone in a game, so you're alone in feeling that way. I understand wanting to be around people similar to you, trust me, I'm the same way as are most people. You act as though someone being LGBT makes them different from someone else. Any and all guilds can put in their rules "Be respectful" and it covers everything like this. You and other people need to realize that when people say "This is G.." or "That is G.." they're not aiming to offend "G.." people either. As much as people need to practice tolerance in trying not to offend "G.." people (as well as other LGBT members), those LGBT people need to also be tolerant of everyone else and not take everything to heart. Some level of sense and discretion is advised with EVERYTHING. There is a major difference between someone calling someone a name or intentionally trying to insult someone/a group of people and someone just using a word to describe something. I know it's not exactly politically correct to describe something using one of those words either, but this is the internet and most people wont even speak with proper grammar, let alone being politically correct about everything.

All in all, this is a game and LGBT status has nothing to do with the game nor does it have anything to do with the game's environment.

Dont Forget that is your Opinion i have other one ....

And yes i take it Personaly and in my Heart iff peps use gay as insulting ....

Its the same when peps use the N.... word is no diffrent you try give Homophobic slur like that is g...  a legitimation but it dont  works....

And when i need a nice game with guys there Accept me in Clan and my Boffriend without problem than is my way, and end.

you and  not other one have the rigth to say no that dont work in a game..... 

and a LGBT Status have do it with all why ? that a piece of one i dont start to hide it andi never would do it that time is over ... 

Who give you or other the right to say you dont allowed to look for LGBT friendly guild ? or its wrong to look and only Argument is coming that is a game?  

That not your buisness what other do or look for!

a Game what is a Game ? Game is for fun and i not fun when i mus hide myself und read all the time Slur all the same is Racsim or Homophobic.... is cant make it good only with the reason is game .... 

Clan is more as only play a bit, Clan is a Piece Community .. maybe with Clan meetings in real life  and build here and there a friendship and so dont come with is only Game ..... 

Edited by Pim

Naunet   

It is not irrelevant when you are interested in making connections with a community of people who you don't have to worry about talking down on you based on who you are. People chat about their lives with guildies all the time. Not everyone uses video games as an anonymous playground, picking up and tossing people away as soon as they're done.

Naunet   

A single question begins to rise:

Where is OP during all of this discussion?

They obviously didn't expect to have so many people jump down their throat over a simple question. Shameful display of community.

Pim   

They obviously didn't expect to have so many people jump down their throat over a simple question. Shameful display of community.

100% aggree, only for  that is a LGBT themed Topic ....is  ridiculous

Jem   

A single question begins to rise:

Where is OP during all of this discussion?

^ This.

People who make topics like these post once and leave.

Kounat   

It is not irrelevant when you are interested in making connections with a community of people who you don't have to worry about talking down on you based on who you are. People chat about their lives with guildies all the time. Not everyone uses video games as an anonymous playground, picking up and tossing people away as soon as they're done.

You people seem to think it's ok for any guild to be intolerant of sexual orientation though, it's not ok nor is it permitted by anyone. If your guild leader doesn't do something about the person causing the issue with you, you can easily report them with proof.

The next easiest solution... make your own guild and promote it as whatever the hell you want.

This special snowflake attitude is what causes stigma, separation, and all these kinds of issues to begin with. This thread is ok and people like me who say this has nothing to do with the game (which is true, it doesn't) are wrong when they call this thread what it is - dumb? If I made a thread titled "Black clan in NA servers?" and said "Hey all, was wondering if there's a black guild has been made, forming, or is trying to form before game launches?" I would be banned. Within minutes. I guarantee it. Do you see that difference?

I believe this thread is flame bait and nothing more, the person is specifically looking for an LGBT guild because they want tolerance and people similar to them, knowing their group is "Specialized" and not always accepted by all, meaning there will be people with issues and when you announce something that may be an issue to others, in a public setting like this, you're pretty much inviting the flames ---> Flame bait.

Either way, this thread is a trainwreck and has been reported so now we wait for the mods to show up.

Shorsh   

You people seem to think it's ok for any guild to be intolerant of sexual orientation though, it's not ok nor is it permitted by anyone. If your guild leader doesn't do something about the person causing the issue with you, you can easily report them with proof.

The next easiest solution... make your own guild and promote it as whatever the hell you want.

You are right no guild should tolerate any kinds of horse shit like that

however I don't think that was OPs point. If he's legit

Maybe He just wants to join a guild with LGBT. Whats wrong with that?

Nothing. There are LGBT clubs for reason lol. 

He should have just been able to ask his question.

Got a response and moved on. But Nope :). 

of course everyone had to come in here asking WHY he needs one.

Like it matters /rollseyes

katanaK   

No need to reveal your sexuality, as long as you understand written English, you should be welcomed by any guild.

And if you are not good at English and you can't find any guild that you are comfortable with, you are welcome to find me. No need to hurt your feeling. 

So far there is no LGBT guild or anything like that. But I can tell you there is some in the game but they are keeping low. I know a few myself. 

Okay someone fould it XD

Edited by katanaK

Naunet   

You people seem to think it's ok for any guild to be intolerant of sexual orientation though, it's not ok nor is it permitted by anyone.

I don't think it's okay, but the fact of the matter is this: it happens. I've experienced it personally, and I have friends who have experienced it as well. There is a very good reason this question crops up - because people have been burned by guild members in the past and really do not want to repeat that experience. It is an effort to protect themselves as best they can from negative experiences.

Pim   

No need to reveal your sexuality, as long as you understand written English, you should be welcomed by any guild.

Why give not a Reason to hide 

And here for the OP  LGBT Guildhttps://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/131071-a-band-of-colours-warhounds-lgbtq-guild-is-back-and-ready-for-f2p/?hl=lgbt

and here LGBT Friendly https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/forums/index.php?/topic/144182-na-triatic-gaming-pvx-ts3-organized-active/?hl=lgbt

Edited by Pim

Avenger   

Greetings,

This topic is now locked.

The Blade & Soul Community represents an incredibly diverse population, with members coming from a wide range of backgrounds and our Code of Conduct helps ensure these forums are a safe place for all of them.

If you feel another member of the Community is violating our Code of Conduct, instead of replying in-kind, we ask that you report the post in question; a member of the moderation team will give it prompt review and take all appropriate action.

We are now reviewing posts, some of them will be deleted, and some users warned and suspended.

Regards,

Team Blade & Soul.