Ruziro

Can someone sum up Summoner class for me?

NYYankee   

You can call the cat back as many summoners do as soon as is thrown slept unconscious, not after seconds, wasting the opponent's chance to sleep the cat.

Pet recall->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFlstqRhOY4 (even tho the owner of the vid calls it a bug, it is not)

It seems you are the one that needs to learn ur class m9-1

oh that xD How i said: Cat is not sleeping.^^ The cat is flying in the video. there is a really really short moment where you can "recall" the cat before the cat lands on the ground and get CC'ed. BEFORE!!!^^

You can't cancel the "User is resistant to damage, status effects for 1.5 sec on Counter" with the "skills that every class has" that you said. That's a bs.

I meant counter the "counterskill" (Dandelion).

Blademaster for example: https://bnstree.com/BM?build=4500002103511045314231

look i have skilled 3 blademaster skills that IGNORE Dandelion. they penetrate Defense skills like Dandelion.

Should i search for more classes? Maybe Kungfu Master? KFM have a lot more skills which ignore it.^^

Or others? ;)

And just cus u're so obsessed with the idea of me losing vs summoners, no i don't usually lose vs them and no i don't usually attack the cat, i was replying at your post where you said that, but you're too focused to search ways to act smartass with me and you can't follow a proper discussion.

Sounds like a lot of "mimimi" so it sounds for me you loose against them.^^

You know, summoner fits you well. Make sure to reroll WL when it gets released.

Why should i do that? I have my class xD No need to reroll. BS....^^

Now that's your logic, and i'm really sorry for you that you have to live with it for the rest of your life.

Not only my logic.^^ There are a lot of players who think the same.^^

Edited by NYYankee

Chrys   

oh that xD How i said: Cat is not sleeping.^^ The cat is flying in the video. there is a really really short moment where you can "recall" the cat before the cat lands on the ground and get CC'ed. BEFORE!!!^^

Quote from Myself 4 posts above:

You can call the cat back as many summoners do as soon as is thrown slept unconscious, not after seconds, wasting the opponent's chance to sleep the cat.

So you are now saying that i'm right? :0

Blademaster for example: https://bnstree.com/BM?build=4500002103511045314231

look i have skilled 3 blademaster skills that IGNORE Dandelion. they penetrate Defense skills like Dandelion.

Should i search for more classes? Maybe Kungfu Master? KFM have a lot more skills which ignore it.^^

Or others? ;)

Quote from Myself 2 posts above:

He said that in reply to my statement concerning the resist, not the counter, so either was an argument i didnt mention or was a sort of way to talk about that using his own words.

Who the hell cares about counter? Almost every class have one and i never talked about that but about the resist instead!

Sounds like a lot of "mimimi" so it sounds for me you loose against them.^^

The crazy amount of *cricket*s i give at what that sounds to you is reaching the stars (not)

Not only my logic.^^ There are a lot of players who think the same.^^

Feel sorry for them too for not being able to follow such a basic debate

Edited by Chrys

NYYankee   

Quote from Myself 4 posts above:

So you are now saying that i'm right? :0

While you post this i was writing my post.^^ So i didnt saw it. ;)

And is not that 8sec cd 6sec stealth, 3.5k spammable burst skill and all those resists and movement speed reductions rly need that much backup even if the cat dies (although it can be resurrected).

Thats the reason why i wrote how you can ignore the Dandelion.^^ It was only a tip for you.^^ It was well meant. When you get angry because i only wanted to help you.... SORRY. Never will do that again...

Blademaster for example: https://bnstree.com/...103511045314231

Or others? ;)

I don't feel like quoteing every post but rly... this hurts my eyes?

First of all you do understand most of skill with defense ignore are hm skills and unavailable.

Secondly not a single bm would spec to stab cuz its plain useless in pvp. Or to put it better you would not have ever enough points to spec into it. I can also say almost exactly same from kfm "2" skill.

These two classes you pointed have different ways to counter block but these defense ignore damaging skills are not the answer.

Thirdly I cannot tell wheter ur forcefully trolling or not. Those smiley faces and )>^.^)>   ^.^  <(^.^<( just scream it :S

Concentrate on cat and ignore the summoner

Can't resist these baits..

What exactly stops summoner from using defensive pet skills i wonder >.>

Sure it's viable strat and all if you do sudden switches which are harder to predict but going blindy after only a cat when match begins is nono.

Edited by Snowbunny

NYYankee   

I don't feel like quoteing every post but rly... this hurts my eyes?

First of all you do understand most of skill with defense ignore are hm skills and unavailable.

Secondly not a single bm would spec to stab cuz its plain useless in pvp. Or to put it better you would not have ever enough points to spec into it. I can also say almost exactly same from kfm "2" skill.

These two classes you pointed have different ways to counter block but these defense ignore damaging skills are not the answer.

Thirdly I cannot tell wheter ur forcefully trolling or not. Those smiley faces and )>^.^)>   ^.^  <(^.^<( just scream it :S

you misunderstood me^^ That was only an example (as i wrote above). I never said you need to skill that or something like that. I only wanted to show Chrys thats those skills exist to prevent the summoner to get invisible with Dandelion.^^

Oh and skills that ignore the defense ignore Dandelion too. Dandelion is a Defense skill. Shoulder Charge (BM) is a skill that work without HM.

When all classes would have only defense ignore skills the Dandelion would be useless. So yes there are not much skills with that effect and that good as it is.

What exactly stops summoner from using defensive pet skills i wonder >.>

Sure it's viable strat and all if you do sudden switches which are harder to predict but going blindy after only a cat when match begins is nono.

Nothing?!? haha

Sure thats what i said. Read it again and you will see that i wrote the same. So you are right.^^

PS: No i am not trolling^^ Let me do smileys as much as i want. :D You dont have to like them. ;) Calm down.

Edited by NYYankee

AttacKat   

Just a brief explanation about what type of moves it has and how strong it is compared to other classes, please.

IME, easiest to play (to L45), out of SMN, KFM, FM, BM, and WL (on TW). Haven't tried BD and Sin yet.

Shorsh   

That's not what he said. He was talking about those skills you get to counter blocks, like dandelion.

I'm not exactly sure about being able to call the cat when he's CCed. (Never tried) The video you linked contains footage from another version of the game, so sadly... it isn't worth much. :(

You CANNOT call the cat WHILE it is CCed, BUT you can call the cat while its in the process of being CC'd.

Example, LBD picks up cat and throws it. IF you spam E while your cat is being thrown, cat will come to you.

If you do not press E and cat is sleep on floor your SOL.