Spyash

[NA] Guilty | Cerulean | PvX |Semi-Hardcore/Casual | Mushin

Spyash   

About us

As Hardcore as we like to be, We all have personal lives that affect when we can play. This clan aims to be a place for all people to want to log on and play with friends not feel an obligation too.

We hope to make a fun environment for players of all skill levels where we help each other improve.

We intend on becoming a respected group of players in all areas of the game.

By working to help each other, we intend to achieve the level of hardcore guilds without the pressure and unhealthy environment associated with them.

Info

Clan name: Guilty

Server: Mushin

Preferred voice chat (Not Required): Curse Voice

Play time: Whenever available, Mainly weekends and after school or work hours.

Expected frequency: I'd like to see people on once a week, if you aren't able to meet that you can always just shoot me a message letting me know how long you think you'll be away for.

I'm always here for those who need somebody to talk about whatever is happening in their lives.

In-Game Focus: Everything! We might set up sub-divisions for leaders of different parts depending on how much our community grows, but really whatever you enjoy doing you should do.

Timezone: All time zones are welcome, however we are based out of a PST zone.

How to Apply

Leave a comment in this thread or send me a message on release.

My in-game name will be Aerluna.

Application is mostly just to get to know you, all who seem like people we want to spend time playing with will be accepted. 

SAMPLE APPLICATION:

ign: Aerluna

Time zone: PST

What part of the game are you most interested in: Running a Clan! I've always enjoyed the group part of MMOs the most.

Do you have any plans for your character?: Yes I plan on being a Female Jin Assassin.

Tell us more about yourself: I'm currently working very hard for my application to music school. I like pancakes, sleep, and my Betta Fish 'Poncho'

Additional info for those looking for more involvement in our Clan

Great! We're still looking for more leaders.

Requirements for leader include:

Maturity

You must join in voice chat, whether you talk or not is up to you but you must listen in.

Age 16+

Experience in some field of the game

If you have a role other than that you think you can fill add a position title and (Minimum) 5 sentence description of what you'd do and why you would be good at it.

If you would like to get in touch with me to discuss more things send me a message and we can arrange something.

Applying

Assassinaab

PST

I just want to belong to an actual MMO group because I've always played solo.

I plan to be a Male OR female Lyn summoner, just because they're adorable.

I love to run, watch anime, and draw.

Rhapsody   

I would like to discuss more things, but i am unable to send a message. Have Curse and skype.

Edited by Rhapsody

Rhapsody   

I would like to discuss more things, but i am unable to send a message. Have Curse and skype.

Nvm sorry

Applying

ign: Will update when able

Time zone: PST

What part of the game are you most interested in: Being a part of a gaming group, and the PvE / story line

Do you have any plans for your character?: Yes I plan on being a Female Yun Forcemaster.

Tell us more about yourself: I'm currently a student in a universityl. I like food, sleeping in, and anime

Edited by Magus7417

Bashidoh   

Applying

IGN: Podah ( something similar if it is taken)

TIme Zone: Central (US)

What part of the game are you most interested in: The art and the story line of this game is awesome

Do you have any plans for you character?: Yes, a lyn force master

Tell us more about yourself: school, game, work, sleep, repeat

Hope this is a casual guild, really like the name