Sign in to follow this  
Sagittarius

Marketplace Bug - Why do we even have items limit allowed on market?

Found Bugs:

1) After you've reached maximum allowed items sold in market/broker. The game still running, BUT all buttons and functions went dead, Inactive. Had to log out and log back in to fix.

Note: why do we even HAVE a limit on how many items could be sold on marketplace/broker? That is just silly. Some people enjoy farming and make money off market, you know? First MMO I've ever played that does this, not like it's something that has any disadvantages over the other.

2) Names of items are still bugged on market/broker.

Example: Sealed Sentinel's Ring. When I linked the ring in, it went Sentinel's (lots of weird letters) Ring.

Mikey   

1.) Suppose to help with bot control, but in reality, it really doesn't do too much. 

2.) Go click the " Closed beta 5 known issues" thread right up above this one and about halfway down, you will find your answer, almost like magic.

Ren36   

Auction House Limit is in place:

1. to combat gold sellers

2. to prevent floodings of single digit items

3. so that people above a certain level/economical-state, won´t be able to dominate the auction house

Side-Effect: You have to think before you put an item up for sale. Example: Will it sell for this price, is the time right, what shall I sell next, will it sell at a higher price if I stack it with 2 or is a stack of 3 better? This system turns the Auction House in a kind of battle of wits, that´s why I actually like it.

Sign in to follow this